• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derrick Morgan hints at meeting with the Panthers

Sam Mills Fan

Well he looks like an idiot for posting this then lol

http://espn.go.com/blog/carolina-panthers/post/_/id/12565/morgan-ginn-could-be-in-panthers-near-future

It's alright for us crazy fans to do it but he should've done his research

Well all I know is he said he reached out to Morgan people about the snap chat and they said it was a fake account. . So yes he looks stupid doing the same thing a lot of people in this thread did.

If we got Morgan, I would be very happy. People forget how thin we got towards the end of the season at DE. Ealy showed signs, but is still young, Alexander can't be counted on, Horton and Addison are situational guys, only legit and known DE we have is CJ, and at some point we have to move on from that Hurney contract as well, so yea A good opposite end from CJ would be very nice and improve our defense tremendously

I swear on the life of my family that it's real. I've seen him post selfies and a picture of a little girl I presume to be his daughter. He/they are lying to David Newton.

Whether it really truly meant nothing or whether he's embarrassed it got out if a deal has fallen through or whatever fine. But it's his real Snapchat.

If we got Morgan, I would be very happy. People forget how thin we got towards the end of the season at DE. Ealy showed signs, but is still young, Alexander can't be counted on, Horton and Addison are situational guys, only legit and known DE we have is CJ, and at some point we have to move on from that Hurney contract as well, so yea A good opposite end from CJ would be very nice and improve our defense tremendously

Is Big Frank still on the roster or is he a FA now?

I swear on the life of my family that it's real. I've seen him post selfies and a picture of a little girl I presume to be his daughter. He/they are lying to David Newton.

Whether it really truly meant nothing or whether he's embarrassed it got out if a deal has fallen through or whatever fine. But it's his real Snapchat.

Archived