• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rumor: Panthers, Titans, and Eagles Contact Michael Crabtree

rscott94

We need speed. Crabtree is not our guy.

with a decent blocking offensive line you can commit to more 3WR packages because you don't have to put in packages that let you keep TEs in to block. theoretically we could put ginn out there for a higher percentage of snaps to be the deep threat and let your KBs and your Crabtrees and your Stevie Johnsons (if we got either of them or someone similar) work underneath and get separation by way of route running. it could work.

i don't get all the crabtree hate. he had a good year last year despite san fran sucking ass.

if he won't demand a high price he would be a massive upgrade over cotchery.

Why sign a solid commodity in Crabtree when you can have an Al Davis Reclamation Project in Denarius Moore

*whisper*Denarius Moore*whisper*

I was kinda thinking that as well, until I saw the targets vs. catches stat.

304 targets for 142 catches.

Could be bad QB's, hands, concentration, etc....not sure, but that's just not good, even worse than our own KB, who was a raw rookie.

People have got to drop this "we need speeeeed!!" shtick. We don't need speed. What we need is talent. Something Moore lacks and Crabtree has.

Not that it matters either way because this is an Incarcerated Bob tweet so it's likely crap.

It's hard to prove you have talent playing for the Raiders.

I'm just paranoid giving a medium deal to a receiver coming off of a leg injury.

I was kinda thinking that as well, until I saw the targets vs. catches stat.

304 targets for 142 catches.

Could be bad QB's, hands, concentration, etc....not sure, but that's just not good, even worse than our own KB, who was a raw rookie.

Trust me, it's the quarterback. Moore may not be the quintessential talent that everyone clamors for, but he would fit this offense very well, something that Crabtree wouldn't.

Which I'm for signing Crabtree if we cut Cotchery. I just want someone that actually fits.

Archived