• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Brenton Bersin really that bad?

TN05

Only one thing makes that post stupid.....and that is that it was made by WOW.

There is a story on how his username originated.  His roommate in reform school was named William Watson.  They were close.  So for his roomie's birthday, he tatooed a "W" on each of his butt cheeks, representing his close friend's initials.  When William came home, he was greeted by an adoring roommate, grabbing his ankles, showing off the artistry on his ass cheeks, two Bold "W's. "Surprise!!" he shouted. 

William looked confused, and asked, " What does WOW mean?"

There is a story on how his username originated. His roommate in reform school was named William Watson. They were close. So for his roomie's birthday, he tatooed a "W" on each of his butt cheeks, representing his close friend's initials. When William came home, he was greeted by an adoring roommate, grabbing his ankles, showing off the artistry on his ass cheeks, two Bold "W's. "Surprise!!" he shouted.

William looked confused, and asked, " What does WOW mean?"

And a dumb childish post by Msh.. Good job guys were set for the day..

And a dumb childish post by Msh.. Good job guys were set for the day..

You deserve every bit.  All I see is you engaging in personal attacks with people.  I actually get PMs about what a jerk you are.  I am sure this is not something new.

You deserve every bit. All I see is you engaging in personal attacks with people. I actually get PMs about what a jerk you are. I am sure this is not something new.

Oh baby want his diaper changed?? Hmmmm..

I don't agree with your opinion a few times now your stalking my post to make attacks on me..lol

Grow the fug up or Kys.. your choice...

Oh baby want his diaper changed?? Hmmmm..

I don't agree with your opinion a few times now your stalking my post to make attacks on me..lol

Grow the fug up or Kys.. your choice...

Lemme get this straight, you want to change a baby's diaper?  I think you confused your web site links.  This is the Huddle.

Great retort by Madhatter..

Why don't you just admit ..

"I was stupid for calling a person with 13 catches in a season a "consistent chain mover" because it's obvious with only 13 catches he didn't move many chains"..

Especially considering some "consistent chain movers" actually make 13 chain moving catches in 1 game..lol

I'm not debating the fact he had only 13 catches, I'm just wondering how many sets was he used in? How many minutes he averaged at WR a game? What is his potential? I don't expect Greg Jennings to play special teams, either. I'm saying forget special teams, this guy is a possession receiver, who makes the catches we need to get first downs, and extend drives. I think sunshine has value on this team. Especially if he is going into his third year.

I will say with the extension of Ed Dickson, I wonder how many 3Wide sets we will run anyways. Guys like Bersin are situational players, and as long as the situation is not special teams, I think he adds value to the team.

Lemme get this straight, you want to change a baby's diaper? I think you confused your web site links.

No I want somebody to burp or feed your ass so you stop crying to me about your hurt feelings. .

Or maybe ignore me..

You are derailing a topic with personal issues with a complete stranger on a football forum. . You don't think it makes you look pathetic. . At least when Hatter took his stupid shot at me it was about the topic.. You're bitchin about stuff in the past that have nothing to do with this thread.. really Susan?? Is it that time of the month sweetheart. .

According to some other guy in this or another thread, can't remember where exactly, he had 15 catches for 12 first downs.  Clutch?  Eh, if we're using the term liberally.  Clutch to me requires some knowledge of the situation in which the plays were made.  And I certainly don't remember how many of his 12 first downs were in critical situations.  I do remember one or two that helped extend important drives in games.  I think those passes could have easily gone to Brown.  Brown was more clutch this past season, in my opinion.

edit:  Just noticed your avatar.  I'd say Bersin was about as clutch as the mustache on the guy's head in your avatar lol

How do you like my mustache now?

I'm not debating the fact he had only 13 catches, I'm just wondering how many sets was he used in? How many minutes he averaged at WR a game? What is his potential? I don't expect Greg Jennings to play special teams, either. I'm saying forget special teams, this guy is a possession receiver, who makes the catches we need to get first downs, and extend drives. I think sunshine has value on this team. Especially if he is going into his third year.

I will say with the extension of Ed Dickson, I wonder how many 3Wide sets we will run anyways. Guys like Bersin are situational players, and as long as the situation is not special teams, I think he adds value to the team.

1st thanks for staying on topic..

But my opinion is he isn't good enough to be a starter in a 3 wide set.. Especially if the 3wide also includes Cotchery. .

Just my opinion he is a 4th /5th wr not good enough to be starter.. If KB got hurt would you feel like Bersin could in anyway fill his role?? No.. Then add in the fact he offers nothing on special teams. . Now you have a WR on your roster not good enough to start in a pinch and isn't giving anything on special teams. .

Dead weight..

No I want somebody to burp or feed your ass so you stop crying to me about your hurt feelings. .

Or maybe ignore me..

You are derailing a topic with personal issues with a complete stranger on a football forum. . You don't think it makes you look pathetic. . At least when Hatter took his stupid shot at me it was about the topic.. You're bitchin about stuff in the past that have nothing to do with this thread.. really Susan?? Is it that time of the month sweetheart. .

Taste of your own medicine.  I mean, if people on the internet start ignoring you, who would you ever talk to?   I am actually laughing at you.  You are very entertaining, but nobody whose directives I would take seriously.

Arguing with KKL  is like going to the aquarium and ignoring  the "Don't tap the glass" signs.

You know it's wrong but golly gee is it fun to see those fish get worked up over something so minor. 

Archived