• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Trade for DT!!!!!

Phoenaxe

i'm guessing a 5th rounder for him.

i saw this when i was looking some stuff up about him. it was from about a week ago when he had a run in with the Oline coach. i thought it gave an interesting insight into this guy.

The incident occurred a little more than halfway through practice when Leonard and Cox exchanged heated words during team drills. "Don't you curse at me," yelled Cox. Cox then ordered the 325-pound Leonard to start running and not stop until he told him to. Leonard started his lap by walking slowly without his helmet on, and Cox shouted, "I said run, don't walk!"

Leonard shook his head, put the helmet on and began jogging around the perimeter of the field. After a few laps, one of Leonard's teammates reminded Cox that Leonard was still running, and the coach snapped, "Good! Let him keep running. I ain't going to stop him."

After Leonard's third time around, Robaire Smith tried to throw him a bottle of water, but Leonard abstained. As he was about to start his fifth, he was called back over by one of the linemen, who must've been given the green light by Cox.

But afterward, Leonard was contrite and cooperative with reporters. He laughed when asked if he set the camp record for laps.

"Yeah, I probably did, to tell you the truth," he said. "I'm sure you all were probably counting. I lost count at probably three."

He attributed it to a heated practice, and said the laps helped give him energy to attack the tackling dummies with fervor immediately thereafter.

"Yeah, those laps kind of woke me up," he said. "I was feeling a little woozy at first, but after those laps I forgot all about it. It's been a nice camp and I feel really conditioned, so it wasn't a problem getting through those bags."

He said he worked on his d-line moves, such as club-rip and cross-face, the whole time.

"If I'm going to run a lap, I might as well get better on something," he said.

link

The GOP's "misplaced" comments are misleading. He was once waived by the Rams which ran some 4-3. He has been on 3 teams and played 4 games in his career. Lets not get overly excited about this.

I think everybody still wants them too make another move nobody with common football knowledge is overly excited just glad they finally did something.

Archived