• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General Draft Prospect Talk

Mr. Scot

If the Panthers do as Zod suggested and look at another QB as a number three / project guy, here's one that impressed Daniel Jeremiah

Chris Bonner

Daniel JeremiahVerified account @MoveTheSticks

Watching a really interesting QB right now. Colorado St. Pueblo QB Chris Bonner has great size and throws an accurate ball.

Zierlein lists him as a priority free agent.

Sean Mannion is better, but from what I'm reading Mannion might go higher than I'd want us to take him.

If the Panthers do as Zod suggested and look at another QB as a number three / project guy, here's one that impressed Daniel Jeremiah

Chris Bonner

Daniel JeremiahVerified account ‏@MoveTheSticks

Watching a really interesting QB right now. Colorado St. Pueblo QB Chris Bonner has great size and throws an accurate ball.

Zierlein lists him as a priority free agent.

Sean Mannion is better, but from what I'm reading Mannion might go higher than I'd want us to take him.

I'm betting someone takes a shot on Bonner in the draft.

Mariota trade rumor of the day reportedly spreading around NFL personnel meetings:

Philly trades Sam Bradford to Cleveland for pick #19

Philly trades picks #19, #20, Fletcher Cox and Mychal Kendricks to Tennessee for pick #2

Philly riots

Mariota trade rumor of the day reportedly spreading around NFL personnel meetings:

Philly trades Sam Bradford to Cleveland for pick #19

Philly trades picks #19, #20, Fletcher Cox and Mychal Kendricks to Tennessee for pick #2

Philly riots

I definitely buy that last sentence.

Archived