• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

does anyone else mix?

juliosantos

When i go out to the bar i like to enjoy all type of alcohol . ill start off with a beer , then get some mixed vodka drinks , then take shots , then get some jd on the rocks , some long island ice teas , tequila sunrises , some captain morgan and then ill go back to drinking beer it all depends.

Does anyone else mix like this? or do you prefer the liquor before beer saying, personally once i get hammered i dont care what i drink and everything goes down smoothly.

When i go out to the bar i like to enjoy all type of alcohol . ill start off with a beer , then get some mixed vodka drinks , then take shots , then get some jd on the rocks , some long island ice teas , tequila sunrises , some captain morgan and then ill go back to drinking beer it all depends.

Does anyone else mix like this? or do you prefer the liquor before beer saying, personally once i get hammered i dont care what i drink and everything goes down smoothly.

I don't go out much at all anymore but I'm with you on that. Depends on my mood but I will switch up all night long. I religiously start every evening off with a shot because that's just how all good nights / conversations should start.

Then drink a couple of beers. Switch over to a LIT or something similar and pretty much stay with liquor drinks, shots and water  once I get away from the beer. 

I'm not saying those nights end well, but that's how it usually goes. 

I don't go out much at all anymore but I'm with you on that. Depends on my mood but I will switch up all night long. I religiously start every evening off with a shot because that's just how all good nights / conversations should start.

Then drink a couple of beers. Switch over to a LIT or something similar and pretty much stay with liquor drinks, shots and water  once I get away from the beer. 

I'm not saying those nights end well, but that's how it usually goes. 

those nights are always crazy . worst part is waking up in the morn with a bad hangover and thinking wth did i do last night 

Archived