• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy suspended 10 games

YoungPanthers89

What?

He can make stupid statements about women he doesn't know but others can't?

Is that women your family? ? Do you have any emotional attachment to her??

So if someone say Kim Kardashian is a dumb slut you would feel the need to call their wife one??

Your making this personal when it isn't personal to you..

Look, you guys need to come to Colorado and um hash this out

I am all for chilling, but there is too much water under the bridge for me to hash it out, beer it out, or even talk it out.

David Banner is an OK dude until he turns into the Incredible Hulk' and the Hulk > Batman.

I am all for chilling, but there is too much water under the bridge for me to hash it out, beer it out, or even talk it out.

David Banner is an OK dude until he turns into the Incredible Hulk' and the Hulk > Batman.

You watched the old Hulk tv show. Fun fact his name was Bruce but for some reason the name Bruce was taboo then so they changed it to David.

Back to the subject at hand, I just wanted to make a marijuana joke

You watched the old Hulk tv show. Fun fact his name was Bruce but for some reason the name Bruce was taboo then so they changed it to David.

Back to the subject at hand, I just wanted to make a marijuana joke

In the spirit of pot, I just blocked the motherfuger.  

Thanks.

Your so wrong on this, get a law degree and come back here. Till then stop spouting nonsense

He should probably go back to 3rd grade so he can learn the definition of the word 'fact' before he even thinks about getting a law degree.

This is getting to be quite a heated debate in here. I can't rightfully lock it because I've participated and that would make me a dbag, but if another mod came in and locked it or moved it to smack or tbox I wouldn't be upset. :)

I'll move it! I seemed to have lost my mod powers

Archived