• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Avengers: Age of Ultron Review

Jeremy Igo

Damn, I'm still waiting for another good Scarlett Johansson movie...  little help?

Lucy? Chef? Under the Skin?

Any of these worth watching?

Under the Skin is very David Lynch-esque and artsy... but I liked it...

Lucy is okay for an action flick or whatever, but the science behind it and all is pretty bad... I was unimpressed...

Reviews are starting to rocket up now that the "regular" folk and normal review sites are starting to see it rather than the high brow/high horse sites who don't have much of an affinity for the genre as a whole who were previously churning out reviews.

My biggest regret was seeing it a late as I did. Will never do that again. The only midnight premieres I had ever gone to before that were the ones that happened a few hours before midnight. At true midnight screenings you get the chummy part of society that couldn't care about everyone else's experience. Had guys literally smoking dope and laughing it up in the theater. Not to mention that watching such a fast paced movie at 2 am is a task in itself. Shame it held the movie I've been waiting to see so long back some, but oh well. Lesson learned. Still planning on catching a more peaceful viewing when I get some time next week.

I still can't believe Marvel is going down the road they are. Those who have seen it know what I mean. Very bold. Think it will pan out too.

No scene will ever top seeing a talking raccoon firing a machinegun riding a walking tree while laughing maniacally.

The part when rocket gets the gun cocks and just say "oh...yeah" was amazing for me. Plus the perfect writing and story line guardians had.

I liked it, don't really see what people were really complaining about. I do think a few of the jokes were not timed well and therefore not funny, but overall it was good. As good as Avengers 1? No, but still good.

Movie was awesome. I am a huge fan of this genre and have read the comics and still thought it ruled. Ultron was Stark in AI form and his bad side. It makes sense to have witty jokes here and there.  Ultron wasn't as physically intimidating as Winter Soldier or as funny as Loki but he was a good mix of both.

Movie was awesome. I am a huge fan of this genre and have read the comics and still thought it ruled. Ultron was Stark in AI form and his bad side. It makes sense to have witty jokes here and there. Ultron wasn't as physically intimidating as Winter Soldier or as funny as Loki but he was a good mix of both.

Hopefully this difference of opinion won't cause trouble between Tony and Steve.

Anyone else like what Falcon said on where he's been?

Archived