• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

4 Round Mock Draft

pantherj

Round 1 - #25 - OT Andrus Peat. Gettleman doesn't want small offensive linemen. He wants hog mollies. I think we'll get lucky here.

Round 2 - #57 - WR Devon Smith. Cam has a cannon for an arm, and Smith can go deep and make the difficult catch look easy.

Round 3 - #89 - WR Sammie Coates. Cam needs WRs who can win one on one and don't need to be thrown open. Coates can go get it.

Round 4 - #124 - RB David Cobb. Ran behind garbage and made something out of it. Smart, shifty, understands pass blocking, and ready to plug and play.

Round 1 - #25 - OT Andrus Peat. Gettleman doesn't want small offensive linemen. He wants hog mollies. I think we'll get lucky here.

Round 2 - #57 - WR Devon Smith. Cam has a cannon for an arm, and Smith can go deep and make the difficult catch look easy.

Round 3 - #89 - WR Sammie Coates. Cam needs WRs who can win one on one and don't need to be thrown open. Coates can go get it.

Round 4 - #124 - RB David Cobb. Ran behind garbage and made something out of it. Smart, shifty, understands pass blocking, and ready to plug and play.

I see more like:

Round 3 pick being DE Trey Flowers, or Mario Edwards Jr. If they are there... The other 3 I agree with.

Archived