• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Favorite restaurant in and around Charlotte

rhyslloyd

I have always wondered about that place, so it's good eh?

Another option is 131 Main. Their shrimp and grits will make you slap somebody.

The first time I went there we got the wierdest waiter ever. Our food wasn't coming out and we discovered that they fired him right there on the spot, but the food was really good so I've been back a few times and each time the service and the food was the absolute best. It's just a neat place, Sinatra and bourbon and giant steaks.

When I make it back to town, my fam always goes to Rudy's at the Piper Glen shopping center.  I think it's overlooked bc...well its in suburban south Charlotte but it's really good.  Rudy is a legit Italian dude with great recipes. 

Idk. First time I went there back when they were getting really good reviews it was fantastic. Second time it was just a disgusting mess.

Really? I like it because it's pretty casual, good beer list, and cool atmosphere. I only get the crunch burger and different apps, but it's a damn good burger.

OP didn't sound like a super fancy restaurant guy, so I was trying to think of something in the middle.

Really? I like it because it's pretty casual, good beer list, and cool atmosphere. I only get the crunch burger and different apps, but it's a damn good burger.

OP didn't sound like a super fancy restaurant guy, so I was trying to think of something in the middle.

Hmm, maybe I'll give it another try.

Generally I check Yelp for a good place, really hasn't let me down yet.

I know one place that has really good burgers, at least the last time I went there lol, was Bang Bang Burger off 7th and Pecan.

I know one place that has really good burgers, at least the last time I went there lol, was Bang Bang Burger off 7th and Pecan.

my hood 

Those burgers are the best in town when taking into account $

Heard of it but haven't tried. I don't get over to that part of town for dinner too often.

Try the crunch burger if you ever make it to Liberty again. If you don't love it I'll PayPal you the money to cover it.

Archived