• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Biggest Steal of Round 1?

Mark S

Agholor. He's going to be a monster in Philly and Cleveland will be looking back (again...) saying "why the hell didn't we draft him at 12?" along with other teams regretting passing on him.

Agholor. He's going to be a monster in Philly and Cleveland will be looking back (again...) saying "why the hell didn't we draft him at 12?" along with other teams regretting passing on him.

Because USC Wrs usually pan out. .

Colts adding Dorsett to an already scary WR corps. Must be nice to have an organization continue building around their franchise QB.

Adding a track star with mediocre hands and poor route running isn't gonna improve the Colts pathetic defense, OL, or running game.

Luck & a pile of receiving targets are the only thing Indy has & that was a stupid pick.

Luck will continue to put up gaudy stats, the Colts will continue to dominate their pathetic division, & they will continue to get bitch slapped in the playoffs.

Indy wasted Peyton's career and never put a complete team around him. They're doing the same thing all over with Luck.

Now everyone sees why Luck went back to school instead of coming here. Best decision of his career

Currently Luck has the same amont of 1st round WR draft by his team as Newton does.

And less o-line support somehow.

And no halfback.

And the defense has Vontae Davs and that's about it.

But I mean he has 4 WRs and honestly what else could a team want?

Currently Luck has the same amont of 1st round WR draft by his team as Newton does.

And less o-line support somehow.

And no halfback.

And the defense has Vontae Davs and that's about it.

But I mean he has 4 WRs and honestly what else could a team want?

Right. We have one legitimate early round WR, one colossal bust who can't play WR very well but returns and runs really fast, Cotchery, who's still finishing a route out in Seattle, Philly Brown who might make the practice squad on most teams, and Brentin Bersin, who probably wouldn't.

Put the Colts in the NFCS last year and they'd have sleep-walked to 10+ wins and the division crown. Take us out of the NFCS and put us anywhere else and we'd have been out of the hunt in November.

Archived