• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rags' Day 3 "This is totally how it'll happen" mock

Rags

So after Day 1 and 2 we've gotten better . We gotten better and more versatile on offense and defense. With the picture clear, here's how I see how the rest of the draft going for us--

Round 4, Pick 124  - Rob Crisp, OT, N.C. State

zWBedUF.jpg

6'7, 300 pound hog mollie. Let up 2.5 sacks all season starting all games for the Wolf Pack. Has 34 1/2 inch arms and good feet for a player his size. He would instantly compete and possibly stat at RT. Wouldn't be surprised if we tried to trade up to nab him. 

Round 5, Pick 161  - Stefon Diggs, WR, Maryland

8XydGlG.jpg

Continue to make that offense better. Diggs can turn something into nothing, and gives us not just a  deep threat, but a playmaker. Screens, end arounds, whatever Whenever Diggs touches the ball he has a chance to make it a big play. 

Look I know he probably won't be there at 161 but just..just let me have this one okay

Round 5, Pick 169 (Comp) - Ray Drew, DE/DT, Georgia

5PzudWH.jpg

5 star prospect who never completely lived up to the hype. Flashes at times but his pad level is often too high. If he can be coached correctly the he has the potential to be a real impact player.

Round 5, Pick 174 (comp): John Crockett, RB, North Dakota State

KJLFpUF.jpg

I expect to us to run a lot more behind a (hopefully) solidified interior line and a (hopefully) healthy JStew and Fozzy. Doesn't hurt to have a 3rd back though, Crockett can be a three down back, showing solid catching and pass blocking skills along with tough running.

Round 7, Pick 242 - Ronald Martin, SS, LSU

PTK1pO3.jpg

Physical, hard hitting saftey. Probably won't be a starter ever but an be a solid rotational guy and a key special team gunner.

Looks like a fine draft to me, but are you telling me Crisp has 10 inch arms? That poor man.

I...Somehow read his hand size instead of his am size and my brain never realized how that seemed wrong. Fixed.

Archived