• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cars

CCU Norman

Looking for a new car budget is about 18000 but would like too spend at the most 16000 so I have some money left over to put in the car. Leave some nice cars that get decent mpg. Really looking for a acura tsx, yet a camry is a safe bet when buying a car. No Trucks or jeeps. Yes I would love to have a Truck it's just not practical and jeeps are poorly made. Thanks

Looking for a new car budget is about 18000 but would like too spend at the most 16000 so I have some money left over to put in the car. Leave some nice cars that get decent mpg. Really looking for a acura tsx, yet a camry is a safe bet when buying a car. No Trucks or jeeps. Yes I would love to have a Truck it's just not practical and jeeps are poorly made. Thanks

Bolded don't work together.

I would buy another Acura TL in a moment, no hesitation.

Honda Elements are around that price range new. It's a nerd mobile but super useful.

I'm unsure on the Acura Cost to own, but If you're budget is really only 16k I think you would want to consider it vs. a Honda.

I don't know if they make those anymore

A couple of other options that haven't been mentioned yet:

If you are looking at a Acura TSX also look into a used Lexus is250 like this. I have a is350 and love it:

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d853&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=&zip=28001&distance=MILES_100&searchChanged=true&modelChanged=true&filtersModified=true#listing=107791170

Or an almost new Nissan Altima sounds like it could be in your price range also:

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d237&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=&zip=28001&distance=MILES_100&searchChanged=true&modelChanged=true&filtersModified=true#listing=108432668

Archived