• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

La'el Collins has begun visits

top dawg

But, basically, if Collins is the father he is probably fuged for at least the short term. That's where you'd have liked to see some more emotion.

The more I talk, the more I see why the Panthers are in wait and see mode. Rae Carruth speaks for itself, but even without that, the situation is a sticky one unto itself.

Even still, if Collins is cleared, then I think you'd have to throw your card into the hat, especially the Panthers.

Her family believes it was Collins' baby.

Breaking: I've been notified by representatives of OT La'el Collins that his paternity test results were negative. Specifically, Collins is not the father of Brittney Mills' child and Collins passed A polygraph test administered by an independent investigator in connection with Mills' case.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sm3b7t

Breaking: I've been notified by representatives of OT La'el Collins that his paternity test results were negative. Specifically, Collins is not the father of Brittney Mills' child and Collins passed A polygraph test administered by an independent investigator in connection with Mills' case.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sm3b7t

I am genuinely glad. They won't be able to pin anything on the kid now. Hopefully the real killer will be caught and put under the jail.

If he want to play tackle that's not the spot for him. Will probably start at guard for a year or two then take Free's spot but from what I'm reading he wants to play Tackle from day one

Archived