• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL says Pats guilty, and Brady knew

based on your avatar I thought you liked women that looked like women...my bad.

I do like a lil more than a handful. 

There are exceptions... like Brazilian supermodels.

Given the choice, Kate >>>>>>> Giselle.

Given just Giselle?  Please eat as many crackers in bed as you want, Giselle.

you do realize brady benefited from using deflated balls prior to the afc championship game, right? they cheat there way to get to the afc championship game, right? you do realize they deflated balls because brady felt like it improved his performance, right? i mean, they didn't deflate the footballs to make it more difficult on themselves, right? you do realize balls below 12.5 psi is against the rules of NFL...all 32 teams teams, right?????? RIGHT?????? RIGHT????????YOU DO REALIZE THAT NFL RULES APPLY TO THE PARTIOTS AND TOM BRADY TOO, RIGHT?????????

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool this guy

I do like a lil more than a handful.

There are exceptions... like Brazilian supermodels.

Given the choice, Kate >>>>>>> Giselle.

Given just Giselle? Please eat as many crackers in bed as you want, Giselle.

if you like more than a handful and you like Brazilian women, youtube Miss Bum Bum, now that's hot (annual beauty pageant of scantily-clad and very sexy Brazilian women that crowns the best ass in Brazil)

As for supermodels, other than the money, that's a poor choice for your girl. Not only do they look like they are on crack, but there are very likely to be so stuck up and pampered they aren't going to be very interested in making you happy. For example, Brady says he has to "throw fits, pout and whine..like a young, immature child would" because Giselle doesn't give him enough attention.

http://nesn.com/2014/09/tom-brady-admits-he-throws-fits-pouts-to-get-giseles-attention/

Brady would have been much better off marrying a nice girl who was raised a huge Patriots fan with a great personality, gorgeous face, smoking hot body, completely awesome in bed, etc. Brady wouldn't be having to beg her for attention

me neither. I'm happy for Brady that he thinks she's gorgeous (and all that matters is what he thinks), but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and Giselle is a pretty girl in some pictures, but not pretty enough for my tastes. I'm more attracted to every girl I've been with than I am to Giselle (and I'm talking about at first sight, not as they got more and more attractive to me the more and more i liked them as a person). And there plenty of NFL players have wives that I think are really really pretty, like Romo's wife here:

candice-crawford.jpg

candice_crawford_6.jpg

loloblog3.jpg

loloblog.jpg

article-1392020-0c56295700000578-594_468

hawkins-romo-first%20pic-tony-romo.jpg

You tell us a woman is hot, and then proceed to show us pictures of her getting married to another man and right after labor.

Smdh

Ian O'Connor, Senior Writer, ESPN.com

"As much as Spygate belonged to the head coach of the New England Patriots, Bill Belichick, this one belonged to his quarterback. ... Brady deserves to be suspended for his actions, and four games sounds about right. You get caught tampering with the equipment and running a flea-flicker on the game's integrity, you have to pay a price.

The good news? Brady gets to keep his fourth Super Bowl ring and his standing among the greatest quarterbacks of all time. He didn't need to cheat to beat the Colts or anyone else, but the evidence says the 199th pick in the 2000 draft -- the long shot out of Michigan who burned to prove everyone wrong -- couldn't resist the urge to seize a competitive edge.

Tom Brady should go ahead and tell his fans the truth about that, the whole truth and nothing but. It would pump up a dynastic career that looks a lot more deflated now than any Patriots game ball."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12834679/tom-brady-sacked-never-deflategate-findings

Archived