• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

La'el Collins signs with Cowboys

SCP

Key word here is "higher".

We had David fuging Foucault taking meaningful snaps for us at OT last year.  Think about that.  I'm not saying that James Hurst would've solved our OT issues by a long shot, I'm simply saying that he was better than guys we had on the roster last year.  Hell, I'd say he was better than all but Remmers.

you'd be wrong because foucault actually graded out higher than him when he got snaps

again, nobody would know or care who he was if he wasn't a tar heel and we didn't live in a state with the highest concentration of wal mart UNC fans in the country

For all those who are blindly defending Gettleman and the Panthers on this one, someone please go find a credible piece of info that links the Panthers to Collins.  I heard Cowboys, Dolphins, Bills, Eagles, Saints, and Giants.  Not a peep about the Panthers.

I very well could be wrong, but wouldn't surprise me in the least if J.R. told Gettleman it ain't gonna happen on his watch.

oh please are we doing the james hurst poo again

the guy barely graded higher than byron bell and would have let cam get decapitated just the same. he gave up three sacks in one game last year and had a cumulative PFF grade of close to -40.

nobody here would know or care who he was if he played for iowa state

To play devils advocate hurst was a rookie and bell is like 4 yr pro.....

For all those who are blindly defending Gettleman and the Panthers on this one, someone please go find a credible piece of info that links the Panthers to Collins.  I heard Cowboys, Dolphins, Bills, Eagles, Saints, and Giants.  Not a peep about the Panthers.

I very well could be wrong, but wouldn't surprise me in the least if J.R. told Gettleman it ain't gonna happen on his watch.

so you get to make a positive statement that the panthers didn't pursue him at all and everybody else has to prove you wrong

cool story bro

you'd be wrong because foucault actually graded out higher than him when he got snaps

again, nobody would know or care who he was if he wasn't a tar heel and we didn't live in a state with the highest concentration of wal mart UNC fans in the country

People get so hung up on the UNC thing on this board.  I would've been screaming just as loud for Hurst last year if he'd played for NC State.  We needed OTs.  He played OT and was a decent prospect before breaking his leg late in the season.  It was a no brainer.

Get over the UNC thing.

Archived