• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eastern Conference Finals Thread

(1) Atlanta vs. (2) Cleveland

Game 1 -- Wed. May 20, Cleveland at Atlanta, 8:30 PM, TNT

Game 2 -- Fri. May 22, Cleveland at Atlanta, 8:30 PM, TNT

Game 3 -- Sun. May 24, Atlanta at Cleveland, 8:30 PM, TNT

Game 4 -- Tue. May 26, Atlanta at Cleveland, 8:30 PM, TNT

Game 5 * -- Thu. May 28, Cleveland at Atlanta, 8:30 PM, TNT

Game 6 * -- Sat. May 30, Atlanta at Cleveland, 8:30 PM, TNT

Game 7 * -- Mon. June 1, Cleveland at Atlanta, 8:30 PM, TNT

*= if necessary

I think the Hawks win in 6. I think Carroll keeps Lebron in check, and Korver gets his shot back. Regardless of the outcome, I think this will be a better series than most believe.

If Korver rebounds that definitely changes the dynamic of the series. 

I want to see how the cavs duo of kyrie and lebron shoot in this series. They were horrible in fg% last series so if they can get back up to their regular selves I think it's the cavs series to take. If lebron shoots in the 30% s and kyrie too like last series (not sure if that Stat is completely correct but it's close I know) then the Hawks will take it.

Atlanta has to be the winningest team to never be taken seriously as a title contender.

Anyone picking them in this series?

A few months ago: yes.  I truly believe they were the second best team in the NBA at one point this year.  However they're yet to impress me in the playoffs.  They haven't looked anything close to the team they were in January.  I ultimately feel like LeBron will be too much in this series even with the Cavs being as banged up as they are.  I think LeBron is just gonna be LeBron and Kyrie will have enough big games to pull it out in 6-7 for the Cavs.  

Hawks in 5 if they somehow return to their January form.  

Archived