• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Batum to Hornets, Hendo + Vonleh to Portland

SgtJoo

Maybe it means we are going with the small ball trend... wouldn't mind seeing Batum and MKG in the same lineup as our forwards

That could certainly be a possibility. Both athletic players that should be able to play as part of a small line up. Batum also gives us a clutch 3 point shooting to spread the court. 

With Stephenson and Henderson gone, we're going to have to find a SG. Could be an indication we will target Hezonja (if he falls) or Booker in the draft, and perhaps if we have the cap space, Wes Matthews could be a good addition at SG. 

I feel like we got screwed unless we end up receiving a draft pick because Vonleh has potential and we don't have much depth/ talent at PF. Hendo has been a decent back up and has shown he can start when injuries occur. Maybe we will draft a PF but why would we need a SF when we already have MKG? If Vonleh ends up being a good player I will be very mad. Honestly I am starting to question our front office. I do hope we have saved some cap room but doubt it.

Should be noted too...Batum is in the last year of his contract.  So, we just gave up Vonleh for either..

1.) A Rental.  Please God no.

2.) A good player who could command 15 million a year in 2016 when the cap jumps.

3.) An expiring deal/good player...who could be trade bait if the Hornets pull a Bobcats/Hornets next season.

Baum is exactly what we needed he can easily move to sg. Good 3 point shooter. Good defender. Should fit in well. Also I wouldn't be suprised of there is a pick dealt in that trade as usually that comes out later. You all hate projects. We get rid of one and you hate that we gave up too early. Seriously huddlers, stop whining and nut up for your team. Any move they make I support, even if I don't like it. If you just want to be a negative fugger than be a fan of another team. Literally nothing is stopping you. I feel like you guys just want attention and post bad crap. Stop for real. If Jeremy Igo moderated this he wouldn't deal with this cap and just ban. I'm not saying you can't like the moves we make but don't just say "putting one in the, about to say goodbye to my kids for the final time." Jesus it's bad on this sub forum

I wonder how Henderson feels not long after opting in for the 15-16 season?

He could have picked anywhere he wanted to go, but chose to opt in and stay here. Then he gets traded. Be interested to see how he reacts and players in Portland.

Archived