• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Updated Draft Express mock (Kaminsky at 9th)

SgtJoo

I didn't even think he was that great in college. Dekker made that team work and somehow Kaminsky got all the credit. I hope to god we don't draft him. He isn't a great shooter from deep(he is not terrible but he isn't Larry Bird) and he looks slow as fug and the dribble drive poo he pulled in college won't work in the pros. Then imagine him and Al as your post defenders. Batum and MKG are going to have to have the greatest perimeter defensive year in NBA history or we are going to get blown out every game because there will be no shot blocking or help on pick and rolls.

No more white players, UNC players and generally inept offenseive players.  The only exception to the no whites tonight rule is Mario Hezonja.  Adam Morrison, Cody Zeller, Bismack Biyombo might as well be white with how horrible his coordination is and to some extent MKG (at least on the offensive side) ... And if you want to say I'm being racist here, well I would argue ... well yea maybe I am.  I don't give a fug.  I want a BALLER at 9.  Someone has to be there.  Jordan has black guilt somehow.

Archived