• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Harbaugh vs Cowherd

Mr. Scot

So many of Cowherd's questions are such odd "softballs" that it'd be hard for many to not respond awkwardly.  I'm not a Harbaugh fan but he really approaches football as job.  Similar to as what many think of their job but he's actually damn good at it...just a dick.  But then Cowherd turned it around and explained what was up and then Harbaugh seemed crazy brainless. 

Cowherd is easily the best mind on the mainstream airwaves.

I'd say Dan LeBatard is the current genius of radio. That show is pure entertainment...to the point that they have cracked the code on how to do sports radio that isn't the same thing as every other sports radio show.

I'd say Dan LeBatard is the current genius of radio. That show is pure entertainment...to the point that they have cracked the code on how to do sports radio that isn't the same thing as every other sports radio show.

I get that, have heard that and can't disagree. Maybe it's just me but he's not my cup of tea.. Probably an acquired taste like tomatoes or something. I'll warm up to it at some point I guess. His voice just pisses me off at this point .

LeBatard comes across as a buffoon on tv but you're right, his radio show is solid.

I get that, have heard that and can't disagree. Maybe it's just me but he's not my cup of tea.. Probably an acquired taste like tomatoes or something. I'll warm up to it at some point I guess. His voice just pisses me off at this point .

it takes a minute to get it. I didn't like it at first either. But I realized it was because of my expectations. Then I tried to get what they were doing. Once I got it...there's nothing better. They do it like no one else does...and it's brilliant. I actually laugh in the car listening to them. It's a joy.

Archived