• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watching Vonleh vs. Towns

WOW!!

Nobody "gave up" on Vonleh. Vonleh was one of the only players they wanted off of our roster. Having to give them Vonleh says more about the "talent" on last years roster. They preferred a 1yr bench player over our veterans

Portland was cleaning house. They took what they could get.

Portland was cleaning house. They took what they could get.

If they took what they could get....  They would have just taken Cody..  Like we wanted them to do..  Instead they trick Cho into giving them more than he should have.. 

Now They got a very young prospect with all the measurable and skill sets you want...  

If they took what they could get....  They would have just taken Cody..  Like we wanted them to do..  Instead they trick Cho into giving them more than he should have.. 

Now They got a very young prospect with all the measurable and skill sets you want...  

And he's apparently dumb as a box of rocks and has a massive learning curve he may never overcome. NBA benches are littered with young men that are incredibly talented. Charlotte traded a mediocre SG and a unknown, extremely raw 19yo PF that could be an All Star or out of the league in 4 years for a proven All Star caliber SG in the prime of his career. Cho got the better end of that deal.

And he's apparently dumb as a box of rocks and has a massive learning curve he may never overcome. NBA benches are littered with young men that are incredibly talented. Charlotte traded a mediocre SG and a unknown, extremely raw 19yo PF that could be an All Star or out of the league in 4 years for a proven All Star caliber SG in the prime of his career. Cho got the better end of that deal.

For a all star caliber player who over his career has Avg.  The same as that mediocre SG..  And could just be a rental.. 

Fyi Jermaine O'Neal and Zac Randolph were thought to be dumb as rocks their 1st few years..  How did that workout?? 

Dude So o matter what you keep saying vonleh isn't gonna be playing for us again lol.  just stop talking and i think we have a good team this year so be excited.  what a pointless thread.

So I should never see you talking about  a player  not on the roster right?? 

Oh and if you  don't want to read or talk about Vonleh  ...  I  recommend not clicking  on threads  with his fuging  name in the title.... Lol

I'm not saying you should not talk about it, but I advise letting it go, as I have had to do with Biz.

Otherwise you will let something you can't control piss you off...

I also suggest a vacation to Miami like I just had. It was a blast, and I didn't give two sheets about sports for a week.

Folks... Just accept the fact we will more than likely watch Vonleh develop in to a premier pro while we hammer down a 7 seed and lose in the first round to Washington.

More like MVP Curry, All-Star Batum, DPOY Kidd-Gilchrist, & 6th MOY Walker lead Hornets to championship while Portland's 4th year man Vonleh emerges as a 14/8 guy on a 25 win team.

Vonleh is gonna have a Hall of Fame caliber career

Oh wait no he's not, he's actually gonna be pretty mediocre. Sorry I almost got caught up in the stupidity again

Vonleh as a Hornet: meh, he's whatever. Shoulda picked so-and-so

Vonleh the moment he's traded: WE TRADED THE GOAT WTF MJ UR THE WORST GM 

You'll be looking for tall buildings when you realize Curry isn't coming won't you??? 

Vonleh is gonna have a Hall of Fame caliber career

Oh wait no he's not, he's actually gonna be pretty mediocre. Sorry I almost got caught up in the stupidity again

Vonleh as a Hornet: meh, he's whatever. Shoulda picked so-and-so

Vonleh the moment he's traded: WE TRADED THE GOAT WTF MJ UR THE WORST GM 

Or we will watch people make excuses for the FO when his talent comes to fruition ... 

Archived