• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Of the 30K Pats fans that will be in BofA tomorrow:

SCP

Try having multiple conversations with Californians explaining that the reason you have a Southern Accent is because you're from North Carolina. To which their response is "You mean South Carolina?" No North Carolina... "But you have a Southern Accent" Yes I'm from North Carolina.... "Yea so why do you have a Southern Accent... its NORTH Carolina...."

Hahaha its definitely on my list. Hear its beautiful. 

If it makes you feel any better I'm finally making the trip myself late September.  Been a fan since 95 but never been able to have consistent work long enough to pull it off til these last couple years.  I plan on taking lots of pictures of BOA and Charlotte in general, so I'll be thinking of you and others who're fans but haven't made it to the Promised Land yet.

I got a funny story for you,

My buddy works at Marmalade Cafe in Malibu and Kevin Spacey is a regular there. Spacey is actually bi-sexual and over time began hitting on my friend (who is a male) before you know it they were friends, but my friend wasn't interested in Spacey. Spacey respected that but still liked my buddy, and would have him over for drinks and poo and invite his model/actress friends over for my friend to party with and eventually bang. I didn't believe him but he showed me the texts and pictures to prove it. Crazy poo. 

I was wondering why he was so content with kissing other dudes in that show.  But this makes sense now.  Interesting and hilarious at the same time.  

I agree, but it begs the question - I wonder how many team's "fans" could name their starting OL? 

we only think that is normal because of the series of grocery store baggers we've played in the Rivera years.

Archived