• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Boykin or Bersin?

@bobbyagnese

Boykin or Bersin?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. If it came down to it, who would you rather see on the 53?

• Boykin
    • Bersin
    • Other

I'd go with Boykin. He's a better WR 

But I like Bersin and he has far more experience and chemistry with the team. Which is why I think they coaches will go with Bersin.

They have to know that Chemistry and team experience will come with time...Bersin is at his ceiling.

I actually think Bersin plays a hell of a lot smaller than the is...man is 6'3 210lbs....anyone can answer this....honestly does he play like he's 6'3? To me it certainly doesn't seem like it. Ginn is 5'11 for comparison and he seems way bigger to me than Bersin.

I like that he can actually catch and has very solid hands but when you really think about his size something doesn't add up there especially compared to Boykin whose 6'2 and looks way more fluid, strong, hops, and game speed.
I say game speed because Bersin actually ran a 4.54 but looks slower than that to me and Boykin ran a hilariously bad 4.74 but doesn't look anywhere near that slow to me.

Bersin has good route running so long as he's not tripping over his own shoe or getting mugged up by Seattle. If someone were to make an argument for something he has over Boykin it'd be only that....maybe.

yeah well i noticed that after i finished but the point being in the similarity in playing styles.  Acknowledgement of skin pigment is immature.  People come in all different pigments.

I don't see Bersin having the same playing style as any of those slot receivers. What I mentioned was the only common denominator. You could have picked any WR but you chose all white ones.

They have to know that Chemistry and team experience will come with time...Bersin is at his ceiling.

I actually think Bersin plays a hell of a lot smaller than the is...man is 6'3 210lbs....anyone can answer this....honestly does he play like he's 6'3? To me it certainly doesn't seem like it. Ginn is 5'11 for comparison and he seems way bigger to me than Bersin.

I like that he can actually catch and has very solid hands but when you really think about his size something doesn't add up there especially compared to Boykin whose 6'2 and looks way more fluid, strong, hops, and game speed.
I say game speed because Bersin actually ran a 4.54 but looks slower than that to me and Boykin ran a hilariously bad 4.74 but doesn't look anywhere near that slow to me.

Bersin has good route running so long as he's not tripping over his own shoe or getting mugged up by Seattle. If someone were to make an argument for something he has over Boykin it'd be only that....maybe.

I agree. 

I don't see Bersin having the same playing style as any of those slot receivers. What I mentioned was the only common denominator. You could have picked any WR but you chose all white ones.

your still missing the point those guys is how i would see bersin playing.  All of the guys i put out there are guys that i feel like bersin could be like but hes not.  If it would help ease ur racial tension i could throw in eddie royal if you would like.

Archived