• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Power Rankings - Panthers 14

KBRed

I really, really, really don't get the lovefest the media has with the Falcons. Their starters were totally abused in the preseason, and they have the worst defense in the South. And they're 8th?

On the flip side, how is New Orleans so low? They played great in the preseason and everyone knows how good their offense is. Even if they're the third best team in the South, they're still better than the 18th in the league.

I really, really, really don't get the lovefest the media has with the Falcons. Their starters were totally abused in the preseason, and they have the worst defense in the South. And they're 8th?

On the flip side, how is New Orleans so low? They played great in the preseason and everyone knows how good their offense is. Even if they're the third best team in the South, they're still better than the 18th in the league.

B-b-b-b-but MATTY ICE OMFGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

He's like the best, most dreamiest quarterback ever!!!!!

Sando, the guru of the ranking, has a bias against the NFCS. He's the NFCW blogger and besides the Rams, everyone in that division is ranked a bit high. Chadiha is the only judge that has any love for the Panthers. Clayton is usally unbiased in his assessments. I have no idea what is with the other guy (with the crazy last name-- Khaharsky?) and his beef with the Panthers.

Archived