• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Todman 49-yard TD

bleys

I want to toot my own horn again, because I hitched my wagon to Todman as soon as we signed him as a great value...   I love it. 

More importantly, the more I see CAP run, the more I question whether Stew should even be starting. 

A-Payne looks like a vet out there. 

I want to toot my own horn again, because I hitched my wagon to Todman as soon as we signed him as a great value...   I love it. 

More importantly, the more I see CAP run, the more I question whether Stew should even be starting. 

That was a draw play on 3rd and long. Not a straight up run. Caught the defense sleeping. The typical Todman run is when he gets blown up behind the LoS.

Still waiting fo CAP to show he is physical and not simply a dancer. Defenders square up with CAP and he folds to the ground. He is not going to replace Stewart until he can create yards with some power. His chance near the end zone said it all. Same issue at Auburn.

Very impressed wih the OL tonight.

That was a draw play on 3rd and long. Not a straight up run. Caught the defense sleeping. The typical Todman run is when he gets blown up behind the LoS.

Still waiting fo CAP to show he is physical and not simply a dancer. Defenders square up with CAP and he folds to the ground. He is not going to replace Stewart until he can create yards with some power. His chance near t g e end zone said it all. Same issue at Auburn.

VeVery impressed wih the OL tonight.

I didn't claim Todman was Barry Sanders, but as a change of pace back, he is awesome.  He is also great in the open field...  But, I wouldn't count on him to break a tackle and put his head down and get a first down on 3rd and 1.

Still waiting fo CAP to show he is physical and not simply a dancer. Defenders square up with CAP and he folds to the ground. He is not going to replace Stewart until he can create yards with some power. His chance near the end zone said it all. Same issue at Auburn.

Very impressed wih the OL tonight.

Cap showed more than just being a dancer, at least to me. His vision has been the most impressive, and he's very instinctive in his moves.

Archived