• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Jags Fans Are Saying - Part 2

Jeremy Igo

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/13410-yesterdays-loss-really-cost-me/

I think I will keep checking in over there whenever I am particularly discouraged with the huddle.

Posted 14 September 2015 - 04:41 PM

my dad ,and i have been going to our local sports bar for serveal  to watch jags play on tv.  Well he is very mad,and super discourged,he says same 

jags team its always been,there is no improvment, and hes sick of going every week to watch the same team year after year,and he can't take it anymore.

He has even said we won't be going back this year now. That might of been the last jags game ill ever get to watch until our thursday night game vs titians. 

I guess ill have to go back to the way i use to watch football on my computer with the nfl thing. 

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Posted 14 September 2015 - 04:45 PM

I think its some about the money to for us. It gets expensive going all the time. I probbley didn't help much by ordering salmon. I was hopeing if i ate something a Jaguar would eat,it would turn things around. Didn't seem to work though.

I ate the salmon at halftime

Posted 14 September 2015 - 04:50 PM

I was trying to eat the same thing a Real Jaguar would eat,i looked it up they eat fish. Salmon are fish. 

• Pie 3

lol

Jackofalltrades, on 03 Sept 2015 - 9:51 PM, said:snapback.png

20 - 6 Panthers. Pass rush gets to Bortles early and often and Cam reminds the league of who Greg Olsen is.

Troll, our offensive line isn't that bad. Go back to your Panthers board.

Edited by Fright
  • Pie 1