• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons will be tough this year, which leads me to...

Hotsauce

The Falcons are built to beat teams like the Eagles. The Falcons are at their best in shootouts with teams with mediocre defense. They want "Arena" style football, and that's what they got against the Eagles. 

that's why I feel like whenever we have a good defense the division is ours to lose since the Saints use the same concept 

that's why I feel like whenever we have a good defense the division is ours to lose since the Saints use the same concept 

The Saints are trying to move toward a more run oriented team because Brees arm is getting weaker. They're sort of in transition and cap trouble, so imo the Saints will be the easier team to beat. The Falcons are still high flying, and that makes them the biggest threat. I agree our defense gives us a good chance to win the division, but the Falcons are very dangerous. Sometimes our defense can strangle them, but if they get going we're in trouble because we can't keep up. The defense we'll have to make plays on their deep passes, and play an A+ game.

lol.. I remember watching Falcons.. destroy the Steelers with Julio Jones and him become pedestrian in Carolina. 

We play these guys all the time.. anytime they get a team that doesn't know how to stick a finger up Julio and Matts ass right.. you know ALLL THE WAAAY UP THERE and not relent... and enjoy ourselves grinning while doing it. 

The only thing to expect is that Quinn will gameplan the same way he does for Panthers while in Seattle... which of course he has nothing close to that sort of Personnel... 

Panthers 12 - 4 this season. 

I watched the game. Atlanta did look good but remember a few things!!

1. There was NO tape on the new Dan Quinn offense or defense. 

2. Look at the difference between the 1st half and 2nd when Philadelphia knew what to expect. 

3. Matt Ryan still makes horrible throws under pressure. 

4. We match up better to ATL than most teams in my opinion because our defense is built to stop fast teams. 

5. We are the Panthers!!! F Atlanta!

Archived