• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons will be tough this year, which leads me to...

Hotsauce

they allowed 399 yards, and 366 total to Bradford.  

thanks, I also have google. It also helps if you watch the game though.  They are a much improved unit as a whole, and Dan Quinn is building SEA 2.0 with a bunch of no name guys.

I thought their D looked good, and I know I'm not alone on that.

thanks, I also have google. It also helps if you watch the game though.  They are a much improved unit as a whole, and Dan Quinn is building SEA 2.0 with a bunch of no name guys.

Coming from someone who watched both games last night, I'd say Quinn's vison may be Seattle 2.0, but the defense is more like 2014 Cowboys 2.0.  A bunch of unknown un proven or thrown away players, playing hard with a chip on their shoulder. They are flying to the ball and swarming, but I'm not ready to call them world beaters! Outside of Trufant(who is good whether the huddle wants to admit it or not) they are still lacking! Beasley is prbly going to be a problem in a couple years however....

in the first half they looked solid.  But when Bradford got in a groove they couldn't stop the Eagles.  And yes, I too watched the game.  

in the first half they looked solid.  But when Bradford got in a groove they couldn't stop the Eagles.  And yes, I too watched the game.  

what did you think about the emphasis on offensive PI? I understand the thought process but I felt it got a tad ridiculous...teams are gonna have to make some serious adjustments to the screen game and quick passes going forward 

Archived