• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SuperBowl Opponent most Feared?

APCegr

Say hypothetically we make it to the superbowl this year... who do you guys fear most? For me its the Colts, yeah they dont seem to be doing all that hot at times but they are led by a great QB and thats all that matters... The steelers and titans do not scare me as much as the Colts? How about you guys?

Worried

Baltimore.. scary defense.. unpredictable offense. They like to go deep. Grind it out running game. Not as good as Carolina as far as explosiveness but steady. Tighend Heap is pretty good. Decent wide recievers and quarterback too young and stupid to be scared of us :). Lots of gimmick plays in their bag of tricks. Did I mention scary defense? I don't want to see Ed Reed and Jake on the same field unless its the probowl and doesn't count.

Pittsburg..even scarier defense. they blitz from everywhere. Not sure how good their secondary is because they get so much pressure they are not tested very much. I used to think Polamolu was overated. I was wrong unfortunately. Their nose tackle I forget his name Hinata I think is a monster. Very under radar beastly good. Hines Ward is a big game player. Other than that unless fast willy parker is playing no one makes you feel scared.

Concerned

Colts..defense actually playing better than earlier weeks. Peyton is starting to dial in. Dink Dunk quick timing passing teams give us trouble.. ie second atlanta game, arizona. Running game is pretty much token.

Titans the AFC version of the panthers, except with stronger interior pressure.. probably overall better secondary all though ours improves the better godfrey plays. Comparable running game although ours is better. Passing game doesn't strike fear in anyones heart. Collins manages games pretty well, he usually won't lose them.

Not Worried

Broncos...err nm :)

All the teams in the AFC east are flawed. Bret Farve plays good enough to keep both teams in game. Miami is playing good right now defensively, offense is ok..but you can get to chad pennington. New England has to many injuries. Physical teams destroy them.

.....they are very talented, and since Wade Phillips has started calling plays on Defense, they are better.

A head case team for sure...but not without talent..

Atlanta has to be taken seriously also, especially after the last game. No one in the AFC scares me. Carolina, will win the super bowl easily if there...

Archived