• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

THE UNDERRATED PANTHERS

juliosantos

regular season games are measured in weeks.

Go troll somewhere else you can't bend what I said into what you want it to be.  Measurements weren't mentioned, Carolina indeed played Atlanta four regular season games ago live with your mistaken reply.

If your point is they played that game in December 2014 then make that point instead of trying to bend my words.  My point remains the same, the Falcons are the same team with a new HC.

Go troll somewhere else you can't bend what I said into what you want it to be.  Measurements weren't mentioned, Carolina indeed played Atlanta four regular season games ago live with your mistaken reply.

Where did I even attempt to troll you? I'm just stating a simple fact.

If your point is they played that game in December 2014 then make that point instead of trying to bend my words.  My point remains the same, the Falcons are the same team with a new HC.

Yes. They are the same team with a new hc, a new oc, and a new dc. Also new players. Well there ya go

Yes. They are the same team with a new hc, a new oc, and a new dc. Also new players. Well there ya go

Enjoy your Atlanta kool-aid, you strike me as the fan that couldn't name any of those coaches or players without googling it, you know because Atlanta is like....different.  Atlanta still goes as Ryan and Julio go, Ryan still can't win when it matters and Julio can't beat Norman.  There ya go.

Enjoy your Atlanta kool-aid, you strike me as the fan that couldn't name any of those coaches or players without googling it, you know because Atlanta is like....different.  Atlanta still goes as Ryan and Julio go, Ryan still can't win when it matters and Julio can't beat Norman.  There ya go.

All Ive said this whole time is they have a new team. Stop being so paranoid someone wants to troll you.

you played the falcons months ago, not 4 weeks

regular season games are measured in weeks.

Where did I even attempt to troll you? I'm just stating a simple fact.

All Ive said this whole time is they have a new team. Stop being so paranoid someone wants to troll you.

Listen guy, you introduced yourself by misquoting me, then you tried to defend your misquote, and finally switched bait by changing your argument to Atlanta's "new" team, which btw is delusional.  Yeah, I'm done discussing this with you. 

Listen guy, you introduced yourself by misquoting me, then you tried to defend your misquote, and finally switched bait by changing your argument to Atlanta's "new" team, which btw is delusional.  Yeah, I'm done discussing this with you. 

Its delusional to think my team is a new team with new coordinators, coaches, and player. Pretty obvious your a homer.

It's not hate, just disrespect and mostly due to our history. We've had 5 double digit seasons in the win column and the rest have been .500 or under. We're perceived as an organization that wins once in a while despite ineptitude in the FO, and that's been true to an extent. 

You have to play your way to respect as an organization and we're still in the process. We now have the best management we've ever had, as far as putting together a team that can hold up over time, but it's going to take consistent winning to change media perception. 

I know of sports writers who actually hate the Panthers. They use the word hate in their videos when referring to the Panthers. But yes in general hate is not the right word. Any sports writer has the choice of saying or writing positive, negative, or neutral things about the Panthers. We've been receiving an unusual amount of negative press, and I can't figure it out. It's their choice to go negative, positive, or whatever. The Panthers are way into the negative column in general when in comes to the media, and that is not the case with other teams that are not dominant, and have never been. I want more positive articles and videos about the Panthers. I've had my fill of sports writers choosing to go negative with our team year after year.

There are very few teams in the modern NFL that have been dominant over the long run. It's mostly a mixed bag with up and down results from season to season for most teams. You can go negative about any team pretty easily, yet the Panthers are a major target for negativity. Or we're just outright ignored to the point where people outside of NC think we're the equivalence of the Jaguars.

So you're answer is that we need to become a dominant team and stretch that out over the next decade? And then the media will become more positive toward our team? Or just more wins in general over the long run and the media will change? We'll we all know that if we go 16-0 this season we're going to get trashed in the media worse than ever before. It'll be a nightmare media wise. That's a damn given. 100% certain of that.

Its delusional to think my team is a new team with new coordinators, coaches, and player. Pretty obvious your a homer.

You got me!  I'm a Carolina fan on a Carolina message board, you Atlanta fans are amazing.  Have nothing better to do than show up here with a new account after sucking for two straight years because you've somehow managed to start 4-0 this season and argue the meaning of "four regular season games ago".  Then protest the catalyst of that record to be your "new" team.  Take Ryan and Julio off your new team and tell me where you are, this is silly.

Archived