• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons @ Panthers on SNF?

wareagleflyboy

The current game scheduled for Sunday Night Football for week 14 is the Seahawks @ Ravens. 

Barring a complete melt down from either the Falcons or Panthers.

I think its very possible our game at home against the Falcons could be flexed to SNF football over the Seahawks @ Ravens even if we do lose a game or two between now and Week 14. 

Soooooooooooooo much delusional in the thread linked below... lol (not the OP though)

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/4035239-falcons-will-be-mauled-by-panthers/page-1

Only took 3 responses to find a nut job.

"Panthers are worse than they have been in past years. Quite a bit worse actually."

Here's another-

"It's the Cam to Olsen show. We should be able to handle that" 

Yeah, Ginn's not catching anything- same for Brown, or Funchess, or Cotchery.

Man we sure do miss LaFell. Now there's a sure handed #2 receiver.

Speaking of flex games, I could see CBS requesting to flex the Green Bay and Carolina game and move it to 4pm if both teams remain unbeaten.  Right now its Denver and Indy and if Indy were to lose to us and Denver remains lackluster at offense, there is always a possibility of a flex.  

Fox would also have to be ok with giving up the rights to the game though, so possible but they may want to keep it as well.

Speaking of flex games, I could see CBS requesting to flex the Green Bay and Carolina game and move it to 4pm if both teams remain unbeaten.  Right now its Denver and Indy and if Indy were to lose to us and Denver remains lackluster at offense, there is always a possibility of a flex.  

Fox would also have to be ok with giving up the rights to the game though, so possible but they may want to keep it as well.

I think it's more likely that the GB game gets flexed to SNF than CBS cross flexing it and I don't see that game going to SNF. They'd have to give up a very good game in return like Pats-Jets in week 16 which they certainly do not want to do. Especially since Manning-Luck will get very good ratings.

We got a 13 overnight rating for the game last night. Dallas-Philly will put up close to a 20 overnight rating.

My prediction is week 14 the Panthers-Falcons gets SNF and week 16 the Pats-Jets gets flexed to SNF(CBS should let that one go since they would get Pittsburgh-Baltimore in return which will get good ratings regardless of how bad the teams are).

Archived