• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where's your thread, SCP???

Chaos

People from Indy call themselves hoosiers. Fugging hoosiers. And you can't do anything with that?

On the list of American cities that could get wiped out tomorrow and no one would even notice, Indy is in the top three.

And the team's logo is a horseshoe. I mean compared to Panthers and Lions and even Buccaneers, has anyone ever been intimidated by a fugging horseshoe?

You can do it SCP. Your team needs you.

People from Indy call themselves hoosiers. Fugging hoosiers. And you can't do anything with that?

On the list of American cities that could get wiped out tomorrow and no one would even notice, Indy is in the top three.

And the team's logo is a horseshoe. I mean compared to Panthers and Lions and even Buccaneers, has anyone ever been intimidated by a fugging horseshoe?

You can do it SCP. Your team needs you.

I say the horseshoe is irony, Luck and his luck might be running out.

First off Indiana is the most boring place on earth. Other than tall women they have nothing to offer to society. Their football team actually stands for Count On Losing This Sunday. And Booby knight is a god to them. And his worthless kid. Half the state is made up of in-bred mountain folk or satanist. And don't forget the cement jungle, craphole known as Gary. the place is dirtier than Jared Fogle's hard drive. They were nice enough to pick up the unemployment tab for the state of Michigan. No wait, that was just stupidity. So unless you like 6'7" women with half their teeth missing and a crucifix tramp-stamp? Indiana is just awful. Just like their drug addict owner, and their historically crappy football team. They had Manning in his prime and managed to lose a SB to the Aint's. Oh but they beat the Bears with a qb who had a 4.3 rating. Before that their crowning achievement actually belonged to Baltimore. If it wasn't for the Manning years you wouldn't be able to tell them apart from the Browns. Fugg them homophobic, pizza eating, hicks! Hoosier? The Panthers! And they come to beat your team by at least 17!!!!! Go Panthers!!!! 

I took a bus from Missouri to Hickory, NC. We ended up going through Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, and Tennessee in the process and I gotta tell you, there were some outstanding views of the nothingness during the early stages of that trek.
Seriously, at one point, we stopped in Indiana at a McDonald's. Most sad, depressing looking people I've ever met. They just don't seem happy, and why should they be? They live in a state that a fictional TV show and Peyton Manning made semi-relevant. Outside of that, Indiana isn't even a flyover state. Planes just reroute to avoid the possibility of crashing there. Pilots would rather die in Missouri or Michigan. That's saying something.

I feel for you about bus rides.  You'd think it wouldn't be that bad...and yet...

Archived