• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Titans Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

14 hours ago, Jackofalltrades said:

Have to remember too that they scored on a fluke tipped pass and a blown coverage last week against the Saints. 

They know they can't rely on those types of things and that they were lucky to get that win.

Yeah we had a couple of lucky breaks last week.  Absolutely we can't rely on that kind of stuff against a much superior team.  If we can play sound football and keep our emotions in check (i.e. not get a ton of stupid penalties like last week) we just might might be able to make it a ballgame. 

16 hours ago, Frizzy350 said:

I completely agree.  I think our front 7 is going to pummel the Titans offense, and things will not be pretty if I'm being honest here.  I'd have taken Mariota first if I was in the Bucs FO.  Mariota is going to be a hell of a player.  Nothing against Winston, he could be pretty good too.  Sunday will not be Mariota's best day.

I hate to admit it, but I liked Winston more coming out.  All the off the field stuff definitely had me worried but from an on-the-field standpoint I thought his game would more easily translate to the NFL.  And I do still think he's going to very good.  But man, Mariota has surprised us all so much.  It's tough to even really explain but he just seems to have that it factor, much like Cam.  He seems to stay super calm and even-keeled regardless of it's the first play of the game or the last drive with the game on the line. 

He definitely still has a few things he needs to work on but I have a hard time believing he's not just going to get better from here on out.  Especially as we continue to build the team around him.  Considering the talent, or lack thereof, he's working with this year what he's been able to do is pretty damn impressive for a rookie.   At least IMO.  For the first time in a long time, the future looks bright in Nashville. 

• Pie 5

14 hours ago, RealisticTitanFan said:

Yeah we had a couple of lucky breaks last week.  Absolutely we can't rely on that kind of stuff against a much superior team.  If we can play sound football and keep our emotions in check (i.e. not get a ton of stupid penalties like last week) we just might might be able to make it a ballgame. 

Yeah, but then, ya know...the second quarter's gonna start....

On 11/13/2015, 1:17:05, Cary Kollins said:

"I would keep Mariota over Newton.

I don't see how anyone could say The Panthers offense is superior to ours. 

They are winning because of a strong defense. A good running game and Cam makes plays when it's time. And they've had some lucky bounces. I don't think The Panthers continue this success. "

not sure if this has been posted from the titans board yet but wat

wow, reading more of their posts....those idiots actually think Mariota is a better QB right now than Cam Newton

Dear lord, I wasn't even fired up for this game but now I can't wait to stomp a mudhole in those backwoods, North Carolina wanna-be losers.

Carolina Panthers: 28.5 PPG

Tennessee Titans: 19.9 PPG

??????

Edited by Verge