• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam has ruined a young girls entire LIFE

Darth Biscuit

2 hours ago, KendrickPanther said:

When I take my 7 year old to the game. She just asks for more popcorn.

This entire story sounds made up. Right down to a 9 year old being concerned about Cam's children and mother. If you can't figure out how to explain show boating to a child, you probably aren't very bright. It's been doing on since the Icky shuffle. I've had to explain a lot worse to kids than a touchdown celebration.

1 hour ago, Cookie Lyon said:

These Cam haters are out of control!

I bet this crazy bitch wrote this letter at her local Klan meeting.

Also, she is lying that her daughter said these things. 

1 hour ago, SCP said:

If you take your kids to an NFL game to teach them life lessons around a bunch of fired up under-the-influence adults then shame on you. Be a parent you damn loser. Some PR firm that joint must be.

59 minutes ago, CRA said:

I like how she claims Cam was "pelvic thrusting".  It is the little subtle things.....that make you realize the fake outrage is fake outrage.

People don't like Cam. 

I get tired of our local media jumping all over all these "non-controversies" and shoving it down everyone's throats.  They help it get national attention.  They are overly focused on non-sense and not all the good stories that could be written on what has been a historic run to date....and they have barely been touching on it.   National media thinks, "Well, Carolina is 9-0 and the Charlotte media has 9 stories about Cam's dancing....so let's run w/ that too"

In the article's comment section (normally dangerous to read), someone found this woman's LinkedIn Profile. I will try to link it here,  BOOM!. She works as a Creative Writer for Public Relation firms... if you ask me, this is all fabricated. She possibly doesn't even have a child, because lets face it... What kid age 3-12 isn't a Cam Fan. This woman's career should be railroaded and blacklisted for this BS slander!!! They want to witch hunt Cam because he is winning and having fun, let's witch hunt right back.

1 minute ago, MeowMeowMeooow said:

In the article's comment section (normally dangerous to read), someone found this woman's LinkedIn Profile. I will try to link it here,  BOOM!. She works as a Creative Writer for Public Relation firms... if you ask me, this is all fabricated. She possibly doesn't even have a child, because lets face it... What kid age 3-12 isn't a Cam Fan. This woman's career should be railroaded and blacklisted for this BS slander!!! They want to witch hunt Cam because he is winning and having fun, let's witch hunt right back.

Her mentions are in shambles!!! People are really going in on her. I LOVE IT!

1 minute ago, MeowMeowMeooow said:

We already knew this on page 1. We're 9-0. We just don't give a fug

Archived