• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just drove by the stadium, Cowgirl fans are already setting up. Got some nice looks in Walmart in my Panthers gear. :) Gonna head back over in a bit. Can't wait!! 

We got this. These are not the same guys that couldn't hold it together in big games. We got revenge on the effing Seahawks and the Eagles...bring on the Cowboys!!

3 minutes ago, h0llywood said:

Anyone else have the in laws coming during the game ? I guess it's different since most of your families are Panther fans but I have about 20 visitors coming over during the game and I'm the only fan. Is it rude to tell everyone to shut the fug up while I watch the game?

Watching football is your God given right on Thanksgiving. I remember years ago we'd go to my wife's Aunts' house for Thanksgiving and I'd actually have to ask them to turn the game on. Now we do it at our house and it's all about the food, brews and football. Booyah, go Panthers!

• Pie 3

14 minutes ago, h0llywood said:

Anyone else have the in laws coming during the game ? I guess it's different since most of your families are Panther fans but I have about 20 visitors coming over during the game and I'm the only fan. Is it rude to tell everyone to shut the fug up while I watch the game?

My sister-in-law's famiily is hosting Thanksgiving.  When we were all invited my brother told her that he and I would only be there if it is understood that we would be in front of the television from kickoff until the final whistle.  Now we are eating at 2 =)

• Pie 2

7 minutes ago, Goondal said:

My sister-in-law's famiily is hosting Thanksgiving.  When we were all invited my brother told her that he and I would only be there if it is understood that we would be in front of the television from kickoff until the final whistle.  Now we are eating at 2 =)

Here in SoCal, dinner was moved til 5;30.

• Pie 3