• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How is this guy still employed?

Bozarden

3 hours ago, Zaximus said:

In this thread, there are two stupid posts about politics in a football thread.

Not surprising who the two posters are lol.

And one stupid post calling others posts stupid....definitely not surprising to see who that poster is.

Thanks for playing....but you ARE the weakest link.  Goodbye.

Just now, MadHatter said:

And one stupid post calling others posts stupid....definitely not surprising to see who that poster is.

Thanks for playing....but you ARE the weakest link.  Goodbye.

Mad because you got called out acting like a child?  Is this where you challenge me to a throw down at a tailgate?  LOL.  Too easy.... too easy.

10 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

Mad because you got called out acting like a child?  Is this where you challenge me to a throw down at a tailgate?  LOL.  Too easy.... too easy.

Nah...it is just where I laugh out loud at you for being such a douche.  The most hilarious part is that you are too stupid to even know that you are.   I could care less what a little cockroach like you thinks about anything.

40 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

Nah...it is just where I laugh out loud at you for being such a douche.  The most hilarious part is that you are too stupid to even know that you are.   I could care less what a little cockroach like you thinks about anything.

Sure buddy.  You're on fire!  Or heating up......

Archived