• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A question for those at the game re: stadium music

rodeo

Did you find the music being played between plays especially loud? On tv I could hardly hear the commentators when the Panthers were on offense (never the Saints) because the stadium was blasting Bawitaba or whatever the hell incredibly loud. I was left wondering what the difference is between that and just playing fake crowd noise like the Falcons. Was that an actual thing in the stadium that you noticed or was it just bad sound mixing on the live broadcast or something?

I was at the game, the music and announcer were both uncomfortably loud. Occasionally crowd noise picked up.  I was in the upper deck and the speakers point down right in your face. It didn't seem louder while we were on defense or offense, but I'm glad it's not like that at BOA. 

As loud as was, Cam didn't care. Dude made his best plays when the stadium was rocking. 

52 minutes ago, LawCat said:

I was at the game, the music and announcer were both uncomfortably loud. Occasionally crowd noise picked up.  I was in the upper deck and the speakers point down right in your face. It didn't seem louder while we were on defense or offense, but I'm glad it's not like that at BOA. 

As loud as was, Cam didn't care. Dude made his best plays when the stadium was rocking. 

It used to be that way at BoA until the previous screen update just a few years ago.  There were speakers only on the west side.  Drove us insane being near them to the point that we always spent some time near the concessions each game.

57 minutes ago, Skydivingcows said:

It used to be that way at BoA until the previous screen update just a few years ago.  There were speakers only on the west side.  Drove us insane being near them to the point that we always spent some time near the concessions each game.

That's a bummer. At least they fixed it.  No fixing this mess.

image.jpeg

38 minutes ago, LawCat said:

That's a bummer. At least they fixed it.  No fixing this mess.

image.jpeg

It could just be me but damn I'd be afraid those things were going to break loose and fall on the field or down onto the crowd O_o. They just look like they need to be secured a hell of a lot better lol.

Archived