• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rodney Harrison vs J-No

teeray

These guys really dont like each other 

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/scott-fowler/article49767605.html

Harrison (on Norman’s tweet last week):“What I said (on TV a week ago) was he had not met a receiver on the level of Julio Jones. But at the same time I said, he’s playing like he’s the best corner in the league.

“Before he (Norman) sits there and he rips me and says I’m horrible at my job, which is very disrespectful, he needs to shut up and make sure he reads the entire quote. That’s what he needs to do. That’s being professional.”

Norman: “You are an analyst and that means reporting the truth, not some mythological thing that you have in your head that’s not factual information. ... That’s why I say you are horrible at it. ... If you had done your homework, you would have seen I played this guy twice last year and it was the same outcome. So I don’t know what you want to see that I haven't done"

Harrison on believing Jones is physically superior to Norman: “Josh Norman is hungry, he’s competitive and stuff like that. And he’s having one great year right now. ... Don’t put yourself as saying ‘I’m such a great player’ when it’s one year. You have seven interceptions in four years. You’re getting better. And that’s a good thing. But you have to respect the process. ... You have to give (Jones) his props.

“But it was no shot at Josh, and you can tell him I said that. If he has an issue, he can always pick up the phone and call me. But like I also said, he’s playing like he’s the best cornerback in the league. Now if that’s not props, if that’s not respect, what the hell is?

Norman: “One good year?! What happened to last year? Where was this guy? He was nowhere to be found. Dude, if you watch your film like the junkie you say you are, then you would know we did this last year. Twice! It’s not one good year, dude.

“I think he’s a bitter old guy, man. I’m sorry to say it, but it’s real. ... We don’t have to care for each other. I’m in Charlotte. You’re broadcasting wherever you’re at, wishing you could probably play again. I ain’t on that level. I’m trying to win a Super Bowl.”

5 minutes ago, teeray said:

Norman: “One good year?! What happened to last year? Where was this guy? He was nowhere to be found. Dude, if you watch your film like the junkie you say you are, then you would know we did this last year. Twice! It’s not one good year, dude.

“I think he’s a bitter old guy, man. I’m sorry to say it, but it’s real. ... We don’t have to care for each other. I’m in Charlotte. You’re broadcasting wherever you’re at, wishing you could probably play again. I ain’t on that level. I’m trying to win a Super Bowl.”

image.jpg.e514644a3a40d0d15615197d16fc8d

My favorite part:

10 minutes ago, teeray said:

I think he’s a bitter old guy, man. I’m sorry to say it, but it’s real. ... We don’t have to care for each other. I’m in Charlotte. You’re broadcasting wherever you’re at, wishing you could probably play again. I ain’t on that level. I’m trying to win a Super Bowl.”

oh-snap.gif.7561685ce9fcbb5f84fb020cc502

Damn, just blow the whistle already.

Archived