• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Schefter: Panthers *sign* AJ Feeley

Sam Mills Fan

Surprised Feeley signed with us. Eagles fans always looked at him as a backup and a guy who was happy with just being the backup. In fact, there were rumors that he'd go to New England and be close to his hot soccer girlfriend/fiancee. In Carolina, he might actually have to suit up and throw the ball! haha

At least he'll go home to his hot girl!

20080821_094012_heather.jpg

I don't think some are hating Moore. It just more of he is a big question mark. Plus, he struggle pretty bad in the preseason last year. And that is true he was 2-1 the year Jake was put on IR, but didn't the teams Moore won against were resting some of the starters with preparing for the Playoffs? I'm positive the last game against the Tampa Bay which he won, they were resting many of their starters. I'm all for Moore, but I want him to play more against few teams with all of their starters playing before I felt he can be the #1 QB for now.

Against the Bucs, they played their starters for a little bit. He mostly went against 2nd stringers

But against Cowboys and Seahawks... all starters

Surprised Feeley signed with us. Eagles fans always looked at him as a backup and a guy who was happy with just being the backup. In fact, there were rumors that he'd go to New England and be close to his hot soccer girlfriend/fiancee. In Carolina, he might actually have to suit up and throw the ball! haha

At least he'll go home to his hot girl!

20080821_094012_heather.jpg

Is that his girl? I'd hit it.

Wasn't hard to see this one coming - Jeff Garcia is now an Eagle. He seems like the right fit as he's a smart veteran that should be able to pick up on the system quickly. At least well enough to keep things together for a bit. Don't read too much into this about McNabb yet as it's just a smart proactive move. But I'm a big Jeff Garcia fan and think he could do some damage if given the opportunity.

In other QB news, A.J. Feeley has signed with the Carolina Panthers. I have a hard time getting excited about Feeley but it's news you need to know.

Ha HA

from my fantasy football news guy

So we sign Feeley while the Eagles sign Garcia?? That makes a HELL of a lot of since...

First of all, it is "sense" not "since". The complete lack of ability to comprehend the english language is remakable.

Second (and it has been said multiple times), Garcia is a WCO. He has plain SUCKED everywhere he has played when the team did not run the WCO.

Newsflash....we DO NOT run a WCO. The Eagles signed him for two reasons....he knows their system....and their offense is a WCO.

First of all, it is "sense" not "since". The complete lack of ability to comprehend the english language is remakable.

Second (and it has been said multiple times), Garcia is a WCO. He has plain SUCKED everywhere he has played when the team did not run the WCO.

Newsflash....we DO NOT run a WCO. The Eagles signed him for two reasons....he knows their system....and their offense is a WCO.

you are making fun of someone else when you can not spell yourself douche..

it is remarkable not remakable;)

Archived