• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norman On Mike & Mike Now-9:13 Am (Absolutely Pwns OBJ, While Pleading Own Case)

FootballMaestro

10 minutes ago, Match.com said:

Josh said " He head hunt me 15 yards away but thank god I train in the trap on that Gucci" Lol

That isn't what he said, he said and this is a paraphrase "that he is glad he was practicing trap blocks with the OL this week which toughened him up". 

However the best thing he said was calling Odell Two Face, I about died laughing when I heard it.

1 minute ago, Manos said:

That isn't what he said, he said and this is a paraphrase "that he is glad he was practicing trap blocks with the OL this week which toughened him up". 

However the best thing he said was calling Odell Two Face, I about died laughing when I heard it.

Yeah, I was in the car and reheard it when i got in the house...

I had Mike & Mike on at work, was I the only one that got nervous when Greenie announced they had Josh on the phone?

Josh handled it well but at 14-0 it may be time to copy the Pats just a little bit and limit player exposure to national media without at least some team supervision (PR).

15 minutes ago, Match.com said:

This story is really  drowning the fact that the defense gave up a 28 point lead...smmh...but this was exciting...

Let's just look at it as a part of the process. It was a necessary learning experience. This game and the Saints game are keeping us honest---teaching moments for Rivera on down so that we will be prepared to win rings.

3 hours ago, Cuttinedge said:

He was saying he trained traps with gooch and big house. Said if he hadn't trained traps that week his head might have gotten spun all the way around with OBJs hit  

To clarify, "House" is what they call Panthers Strength Coach Joe Kenn.

Archived