• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did Cam Audible the TD to Ginn?

Varking

It seems like Cam has been given so much freedom in our offense this year and 9 times out of 10 when he audibles it works out in our favor. Nobody talked about it during or after the game in my section but does anyone have the game DVR'd that can confirm? I believe he audible called the TD where Ginn was able to basically walk into the end zone. Was looking for the video of it but I can't find it.

The biggest change in our offense since the start of this win streak has been the amount of no huddle we use. It gets Cam to the line with a sh*tload of time to read the defense and change the play, change a wideout's route, change protections, etc. Seems nearly every single play Cam is changing something. It's something I noticed a while ago but I believe that Cam right now is doing as much (or more) at the line as guys like Brady, Manning (before this year) and Rodgers do. It's interesting because I've seen Wilson during the recent Hawks games and his huge numbers and he never ever changes a play or anything at the line of scrimmage. Their entire offense recently has been 1 or 2 read plays that abuse mismatches and get guys wide open for Wilson. Cam goes through his reads every play and finds the best option and fits balls in tight windows. No other young QB that I've watched does anywhere near as much as Cam at the LoS. Not Luck, Wilson, Tannehill, Bridgewater, Griffin never did, Kaepernick never did, etc.

Archived