• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Explain why it was YOUR fault the panthers lost today...

Hotsauce

I have several reasons and I apologize to everyone for my failures:

1. Didn't watch the game at home

2. Watched the game with my aunt and uncle who are bandwagoners and who went to Target last night to buy Panthers shirts which they wore for the first time today

3. I wore the TD jersey I got for Christmas instead of my usual Panthers shirt

4. My infant daughter always wears a Panthers onesie on Fridays... Except this past Friday, because it was Christmas.

Well... not really my fault per se.  But the in-laws came into town just for the day and really threw a wrench in the gameday mojo.  I have a system and routine to deal with stress on gameday and they totally killed it.

Plus they are Browns fans and they brought all their negative pixie dust and just blew it all over my Panthers.

I told my wife it was their fault and now she wont talk to me.

Probably for the best.  I am ornery right now!!

3 minutes ago, teeray said:

Well... not really my fault per se.  But the in-laws came into town just for the day and really threw a wrench in the gameday mojo.  I have a system and routine to deal with stress on gameday and they totally killed it.

Plus they are Browns fans and they brought all their negative pixie dust and just blew it all over my Panthers.

I told my wife it was their fault and now she wont talk to me.

Probably for the best.  I am ornery right now!!

Tell me again how you got her to stop talking.........

24 minutes ago, Hotsauce said:

Ok superstitious Panther fans, the title says it all. What did you do, or didn't you do that caused the Panthers to lose today?

Ill start...

I brought my wife to the game. She grew up a Falcons fan and has converted to a Panthers fan since we have been together. We have been to 3 Panther games together in Atlanta. The Panthers are 0-3 when she comes with me to Atlanta games.  

Divorce for this man!

My superstition this year has been panther blue nail paint. 7 on the toes, 5 left hand and 2 right hand so far. It has worked to perfection literally until today

Didn't do anything different ... Gotta think, gotta think ... Well, my cousin gave me his bicycle and I brought it in the house last night. Only thing different in the living room is this bike. if we lose again, I'm returning this $h1t

Archived