• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just like teams get hot at the right time.. Are we cooling off at the worst time?

PanthersUnited

You hear it time and time again in the NFL.. "You just never know, all it takes is for a team to get hot at just the right time at the end of the season and they can carry momentum to the SB." Case in point the 9-7 Giants that went on to win the SB after beating the 15-1 Packers AT lambeu in the playoffs..

Or how about the Seahawks first SB run when they got hot at the perfect time in December.. Another example this year are teams like the Jets, Chiefs and Redskins.

The last two weeks there is no doubt this team is just different. First it was letting the Giants come back from such a huge deficit and tying the game, then the loss to the pedestrian Falcons today..

But just looking at this team play, you can just tell they are exhausted and mentally checked out. Cam has baby brain, even Kuechly is playing ho hum and just doenst have the same intensity and Norman was even very tame today..

Shula and his playcalling is atrocious and is very vanilla. This team just seems so mentally checked out and it is very concerning.. 

I personally don't think we beat the Cardinals in the playoffs and frankly they are so good I don't think them having to come to Charlotte will make a difference. They are laser focused unlike us

Seattle, the Steelers, Green Bay, and New England also all lost today so I guess almost every playoff team except the Cardinals is cooling off at the worst time.  Good grief we lost one game and the season is basically over.....however when I looked at who would start such a ridiculous thread, I wasn't at all surprised it was PanthersUnited.  

8 minutes ago, PanthersUnited said:

You hear it time and time again in the NFL.. "You just never know, all it takes is for a team to get hot at just the right time at the end of the season and they can carry momentum to the SB." Case in point the 9-7 Giants that went on to win the SB after beating the 15-1 Packers AT lambeu in the playoffs..

Or how about the Seahawks first SB run when they got hot at the perfect time in December.. Another example this year are teams like the Jets, Chiefs and Redskins.

The last two weeks there is no doubt this team is just different. First it was letting the Giants come back from such a huge deficit and tying the game, then the loss to the pedestrian Falcons today..

But just looking at this team play, you can just tell they are exhausted and mentally checked out. Cam has baby brain, even Kuechly is playing ho hum and just doenst have the same intensity and Norman was even very tame today..

Shula and his playcalling is atrocious and is very vanilla. This team just seems so mentally checked out and it is very concerning.. 

I personally don't think we beat the Cardinals in the playoffs and frankly they are so good I don't think them having to come to Charlotte will make a difference. They are laser focused unlike us

I remember my first beer. 

Archived