• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game Flexed To 4:25

Lilsmitty09

5 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

I bet Seattle is confident going just about anywhere and they've proven they can win in the playoffs but a win would then guarantee them either a trip to Washington or a trip to Minnesota and eliminates the possibility of going to GB.

Now is eliminating the possibility of going to GB worth playing your starters for? That's some Pete Carroll can only answer but considering they lost up there is year already my guess would be yes

If I were Seattle and I was going on the road anyway then GB is the place I would want to go.  They just suck.  Washington is probably the most dangerous of the three at the moment.

Like mentioned before in a perfect world Seattle travels to GB and Minny and Washington face off in the wildcard round.

If GB were to beat Seattle than we'd get the winner of Minny/Washington.

We may be able to look back in a few weeks and realize losing yesterday might have just been the thing to have happen. A win yesterday and AZ has absolutely nothing to play for this week basically guaranteeing a Seattle victory and a trip to Charlotte. 

This scenario is the best shot at getting Seattle out imo plus we'd only have to potentially face one of the big 3

2 minutes ago, Goondal said:

If I were Seattle and I was going on the road anyway then GB is the place I would want to go.  They just suck.  Washington is probably the most dangerous of the three at the moment.

I'll take my chances in Washington before having to see Rodgers in Lambeau. I know GB looked brutal yesterday but come playoff time give me the team with the weaker QB

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

I'll take my chances in Washington before having to see Rodgers in Lambeau. I know GB looked brutal yesterday but come playoff time give me the team with the weaker QB

You have a point and it could certainly backfire, but Rodgers cannot throw from his back which is where he would live with that OL.  Even if he got the ball off his WR cannot catch.  They have looked dreadful over the last two months.

8 minutes ago, Goondal said:

You have a point and it could certainly backfire, but Rodgers cannot throw from his back which is where he would live with that OL.  Even if he got the ball off his WR cannot catch.  They have looked dreadful over the last two months.

I honestly can't believe just how bad GB's WR's have looked. When Nelson went down I thought for sure they'd be ok with Cobb and then Adams being in his 2nd season but wow. Without Jordy clearing the way for Cobb's underneath stuff he really hasn't been able to do much. 

I don't see Seattle losing to any of those 3 other teams in the wildcard round anyway though. I just think GB would have the best shot but you're right that OL is so banged up that it might not matter what Rodgers can do.

25 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

I honestly can't believe just how bad GB's WR's have looked. When Nelson went down I thought for sure they'd be ok with Cobb and then Adams being in his 2nd season but wow. Without Jordy clearing the way for Cobb's underneath stuff he really hasn't been able to do much. 

I don't see Seattle losing to any of those 3 other teams in the wildcard round anyway though. I just think GB would have the best shot but you're right that OL is so banged up that it might not matter what Rodgers can do.

Who would have thought Rodgers would miss Jordy more than Cam misses KB?

4 hours ago, Goondal said:

I agree Arizona should spank them this week.  Arizona I playing for home field and Seattle is playing for nothing.  Playoffs will be a different story.  I would pick the Cards but none of these three teams will be an easy out.

I wouldn't say Seattle has nothing to play for, they might be playing for a slightly higher seed.  Not as much motivation perhaps as Arizona has, but it is something. 

Archived