• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are you going to root for the Saints? NO vs ATL

Hotsauce

I would root for a Falcons victory, not because I like them any more or less than the Saints. But if the Falcons go out on a two game winning streak, they hopefully keep Kyle Shanahan, Dmitroff and company. This would cause them to likely overdraft some more skill position players and mortgage their cap on big name FAs on defense which has served them so well in the past.

On the other hand, an embarrassing loss to a division rival to end the season could push Sean Peyton out the door (if he isn't there already), and possibly Brees, and could force them to push the reset button one year sooner instead of going for one more all in push. I don't consider them a threat if he stays mind you, but I wouldn't mind seeing them be a real bottom dweller for the next handful of years.

These teams will play the most boring/painful game ever witnessed on the gridiron.

Penalty flags thrown on every play with lengthy reviews by the officials before rendering their final decisions.

No first downs, no completed passes, no runs for gains, just punt after punt.  A game only John Fox could love.

Contaminated concessions food causes fans to dash for the bathrooms only to find plumbing backed up and overflowing.

Just as the game is about to come to its inglorious conclusion... 

a massive sink hole opens up and swallows the stadium whole.  

Both teams fans and players never to be seen or heard from again.

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2015 at 2:54 PM, PhillyB said:

fug man. i hate the saints more than anyone in the universe but now i want to see the falcons run through a garbage disposal.

actually fug it. go falcons. let them win their superbowl against us and then a meaningless saints contest and keep dimitroff and keep sucking.

For brevity and ease. I will defer to X-Clown. He pretty much says what I am thinking. Although, I will add. I really could care less about this game.

8 hours ago, X-Clown said:

I would root for a Falcons victory, not because I like them any more or less than the Saints. But if the Falcons go out on a two game winning streak, they hopefully keep Kyle Shanahan, Dmitroff and company. This would cause them to likely overdraft some more skill position players and mortgage their cap on big name FAs on defense which has served them so well in the past.

On the other hand, an embarrassing loss to a division rival to end the season could push Sean Peyton out the door (if he isn't there already), and possibly Brees, and could force them to push the reset button one year sooner instead of going for one more all in push. I don't consider them a threat if he stays mind you, but I wouldn't mind seeing them be a real bottom dweller for the next handful of years.

On December 30, 2015 at 6:53 PM, Darth Biscuit said:

Saints currently draft at #11, Falcons at #19, so I'll hope the Saints get one more win both to embarrass Atlanta and to move the Saints down a little in the draft.

1 hour ago, Nicbsbll2 said:

Who has fewer loses? That's who I want to win. Screw themselves out of a better draft pick.

There you go

Archived