• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hawks Fans are mad RW isn't MVP

Lilsmitty09

9 minutes ago, Bogart said:

Wilson isn't even the MVP of his own team!  

What? Who's the MVP of the Seahawks if its not him? And don't give me anyone on that defense that was losing them games week after week.  Man I'm not the biggest Wilson fan but I try to look at things in an unbiased fashion. But if he would've played the entire season like he finished it, RW and cam would be neck and neck for MVP. They both had one of the most ridiculous 4-5 games stretches that I've seen in awhile. Difference is Cam was playing at that level for most of the year and Wilson came on late. But its easy to see that if they both continue to improve this will be a recurring theme for both franchises. 

4 minutes ago, jumpman910 said:

What? Who's the MVP of the Seahawks if its not him? And don't give me anyone on that defense that was losing them games week after week.  Man I'm not the biggest Wilson fan but I try to look at things in an unbiased fashion. But if he would've played the entire season like he finished it, RW and cam would be neck and neck for MVP. They both had one of the most ridiculous 4-5 games stretches that I've seen in awhile. Difference is Cam was playing at that level for most of the year and Wilson came on late. But its easy to see that if they both continue to improve this will be a recurring theme for both franchises. 

Easy there big guy, it was sarcasm.   I'm not a Wilson hater but the dude is not in the MVP debate this year.  I give him credit for stepping up his game though.

This is pretty sad. I live in Georgia and I drove to Charlotte to watch the game and had a great time with Panthers fans at the game and for the most part there was some really good people I met. Hopefully nobody from this board because it's pretty embarrassing reading a lot of your posts. We get it, everyone gets it, Cam is having a good MVP year. Why the obsession with Russell? Nobody is mad he isn't MVP, he didn't start the season off that great and we had a rough road but we still made it into the playoffs, broke a lot of records. Carolina finally succeeded at beating us at Home this year finally, out of how many times? and they have beaten you in your house how many times? Not to take anything from Carolina's year but there is no need to act like an Ass hat when Carolina finally gets a good run going. I'll be at the game when in fact seattle does beat Minnesota and i look forward to the match ups. If Seattle ends your season in your house then what will the excuses be when all you have to show for the season is Cams MVP?

1 minute ago, DabDeezNuts224 said:

This is pretty sad. I live in Georgia and I drove to Charlotte to watch the game and had a great time with Panthers fans at the game and for the most part there was some really good people I met. Hopefully nobody from this board because it's pretty embarrassing reading a lot of your posts. We get it, everyone gets it, Cam is having a good MVP year. Why the obsession with Russell? Nobody is mad he isn't MVP, he didn't start the season off that great and we had a rough road but we still made it into the playoffs, broke a lot of records. Carolina finally succeeded at beating us at Home this year finally, out of how many times? and they have beaten you in your house how many times? Not to take anything from Carolina's year but there is no need to act like an Ass hat when Carolina finally gets a good run going. I'll be at the game when in fact seattle does beat Minnesota and i look forward to the match ups. If Seattle ends your season in your house then what will the excuses be when all you have to show for the season is Cams MVP?

A long time ago I said I would pie someone's first post...no matter what it said.

Sigh.

Pie for you. :/

4 minutes ago, DabDeezNuts224 said:

Tell these things to your compatriots, they haven't gotten the memo that Russell hasn't put together a complete season and are crying about it.  We are laughing at them, which is the entire premise of this thread.  But welcome, anyway.

5 minutes ago, Chubbs McGee said:

Sorry Seahawks fans.  As Russell Wilson would say, its just not God's will that RW wins MVP this year.   Cam is the Chosen1

Well im pretty sure i speak for the majority nobody is worried that Russ didn't get MVP as well as i'm sure the these Boards don't reflect the majority of the Panthers fan base

Archived