• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hawks Fans are mad RW isn't MVP

Lilsmitty09

14 minutes ago, KendrickPanther said:

All these stats are silly. You can make stats saying anything. If they want to know why Russel Wilson sin't the league MVP they need only look at their record vs. the Rams. MVPs don't get beat by Nick Foles and Case Keenum.

The Ram's are a pain in the ass divisional opponent that has our number. We're bound to lose to them sooner or later.

5 hours ago, Devil Doc said:

I can tell you this... Newton and Carolina D alone, kept my Fantasy League Alive longer than it should have. Which QB got the most Fantasy Points? Newton or Wilson?

Cam's final TD against the Buc's last weekend won my son a $450 all-or-nothing league... lol.

I personally cannot get as worked up about other moron sports fans naturally being homers for their guy over our guy.

It's just pretty obvious the Seahawk fan base is whiny because unlike the last few years there is another team/player stealing their thunder. 

6 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

" im DabDeezNuts224 on there. They went to the memes pretty fast "

"

BleedGreenNblue

NET Veteran

Good job numb nuts. 

Thats my username on seahawks.net. So? you act like I was tip toeing around

4 minutes ago, csx said:

I personally cannot get as worked up about other moron sports fans naturally being homers for their guy over our guy.

It's just pretty obvious the Seahawk fan base is whiny because unlike the last few years there is another team/player stealing their thunder. 

Man your're right. Since interact with most of Seattle's oldest and passionate fans on a daily basis :\

2 minutes ago, DabDeezNuts224 said:

Man your're right. Since interact with most of Seattle's oldest and passionate fans on a daily basis :\

Says the guy from Augusta GA.  I've lived in the south since i was shitting meconium 40 years ago.  NEVER, and i mean NEVER saw any Seahawk gear east of the Mississippi.  2012th Man alert.

Archived