• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers should beware the Seahawks according to nfl.com

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000620825/native/russell-wilsons-magic-vikings-missed-field-goal-lifts-hawks?akapp=mobile&akview=phone&akvideo=on

Now that they are through, it is best, even for the 15-1 team that will face them next week, to beware.

The fug is this noise? So a team that has absolutely dominated puss poor competition all year should be worried about a team that needed multiple miracles to win against an unimpressive Vikings team.

No, the Seahawks need to fear the fact that they are coming into the house of the best team in the NFL. Period.

13 minutes ago, Wolfpredator said:

I mean...I honestly expect to see things like this all week long and I am avoiding anything NFL related ( besides the huddle ) for this entire week.  I honestly can not bare to spend another week arguing with Seahawk fans.  99% of them on the facebook NFL fan page are GD morons.

Eh.

That's somebody just trying to hype up the game. Ignore them.

I'm sure most "credible" observers will pick the Panthers for various reasons.

Nonetheless, I totally know what you mean by avoiding media. And I will do the same myself.

I just need Sunday to be here. If we lose, I'll be damn near suicidal. If we win, it will be like having an orgasm while skydiving and eating a Cajun Filet Club sandwich from Bojangle's. Either way, the lead-up to this with 75-80% of NFL media picking the Seahawks is going to drive me absolutely insane.

1 hour ago, Wolfpredator said:

I mean...I honestly expect to see things like this all week long and I am avoiding anything NFL related ( besides the huddle ) for this entire week.  I honestly can not bare to spend another week arguing with Seahawk fans.  99% of them on the facebook NFL fan page are GD morons.

I keep recalling you mentioning the Facebook fan page lolol. That, and Youtube comments sections are the sh*tstain of the internet for rational discussion.

Archived