• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coming to Carolina for the Game: What is everyone doing?

Captroop

I think my wife and I will be coming to to NC to see the game on Sunday. And frankly it's long overdue! I've never been to (or even near) a Panthers home game.

Obviously I think the odds of getting tickets at this point are slim. So where is everyone watching the game? Do you all still do tailgates?

We're planning to make a weekend of it. I'm thinking Wrightsville Beach, Saturday. Charlotte for game day. Hit Raleigh on the return trip Monday. If y'all can make a recommendation where to watch, or will be meeting somewhere, I'd love to finally put some faces to the names!

Hope to see you this weekend!

Just now, Darth Biscuit said:

I have no idea what I'm doing this weekend and honestly it's not a great time atm (long story) but hit me up if you get to Wilmington/Wrightsville, I'd at least like to meet you in person.

If you need someone ******, I know a guy whose been around the block a few times he knows how to make it looklike self defense.

Just now, Darth Biscuit said:

I have no idea what I'm doing this weekend and honestly it's not a great time atm (long story) but hit me up if you get to Wilmington/Wrightsville, I'd at least like to meet you in person.

Nice! We'll probably hit Wrightsville Beach Saturday morning, spend the day there before heading to Charlotte. So if you can recommend a spot, let's make it happen!

3 hours ago, Captroop said:

Nice! We'll probably hit Wrightsville Beach Saturday morning, spend the day there before heading to Charlotte. So if you can recommend a spot, let's make it happen!

Yeah, dm me on twitter or pm me here, guess it depends on your plans and where you'll be buy I'm 10 minutes from Wrightsville Beach.

1 hour ago, RoaringRiot said:

Bunch of a-holes in this thread

Johnny Rockets isn't in this thread, wtf u mean?

Archived