• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Seahawks Fans Are Saying - Playoff Edition

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, heelinfine said:

Still trolling I see. Monsta has already warned you. I suspect you just about wore out your welcome.

I'm actually shocked he hasn't been banned yet. Our mods are much nicer than the Seahawks mods, I bet

Edited by uncfan888
  • Pie 1

How can you guys expect Seattle fans to react?

Our record against Cam Newton and gang is 4-1 or 5-1. We've only lost to y'all just once over the past 4-5 years. Do you really expect us to crown you?

We respect y'all, but the belt is in our house. Until you take that away from us, don't expect us to bend down for you or your team. Expect ignorance, band wagon fans and delusional posts. Your fan base has plenty of bandwangon fans just like every fan base out there. To call us "uneducated" or lacking knowledge in football is more of statement of yourself than it is of our fan base.

Carolina, you have a great team. You had a great year. Your team is solid all the way through, but just like we ask the Cardinals fans, what have you done lately? Sure, you won the regular season and did so in grand fashion. You finally were able to beat your big brother Seattle. Huge stepping stones in your franchise and major props to you and your franchise. But please don't act like you have won the bowl already, a lot can happen between now and then.

And like always, just like every team. Y'all got your fair share of bandwagoners as well.

Here is to a good game on Sunday!

If y'all win, please win it for the NFC!

50 minutes ago, WeAre12 said:

If you were paying attention you would notice I don't initiate the nasty behavior but merely respond to it. It's typical, I get called every name in the book but if I defend myself, I'm banned. Same thing happens in the NFL, LOL.

Really? You didn't start the "well, your team is new to winning" horse poo in your second post?

3 minutes ago, Hawkster said:

Our record against Cam Newton and gang is 4-1 or 5-1. We've only lost to y'all just once over the past 4-5 years. Do you really expect us to crown you?

We respect y'all, but the belt is in our house. Until you take that away from us, don't expect us to bend down for you or your team. Expect ignorance, band wagon fans and delusional posts. Your fan base has plenty of bandwangon fans just like every fan base out there. To call us "uneducated" or lacking knowledge in football is more of statement of yourself than it is of our fan base.

Carolina, you have a great team. You had a great year. Your team is solid all the way through, but just like we ask the Cardinals fans, what have you done lately? Sure, you won the regular season and did so in grand fashion. You finally were able to beat your big brother Seattle. Huge stepping stones in your franchise and major props to you and your franchise. But please don't act like you have won the bowl already, a lot can happen between now and then.

And like always, just like every team. Y'all got your fair share of bandwagoners as well.

You are playing in our sandbox Corky......so quite frankly, we could give two shits what you or any other pathetic Seahawks fan have to say or how you "react".  Don't like it....get to stepping and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

You are no ones "Big Brother".  You are actually nothing more than a slight nuisance and minor impediment on our journey through the playoffs.  Like all other fans before you this season, you too will slink off into obscurity once we grow tired of toying with you. 

That is all....class dismissed.

• Pie 6

23 minutes ago, Hawkster said:

well, it seems you guys are focused on the past and not the present.

Present day is the 2015-2016 season.  One in which Carolina has beaten Seattle head to head and been the overall better team.   I mean does a game years ago against rookie Cam, Steve Smith, different coaches, etc mean much today? 

Old belts are in your house.  Ain't no one worried about those...

Seattle this year has flaws prior teams didn't.  Also hard to deny this MVP Cam caliber team is different too. 

Should be an epic game 

• Pie 4